Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 02-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

Default Will Blazers make the playoffs?

The Blazers are at Houston, at Orlando and at Miami over the next three. Portland has 22 of the 33 games remaining against teams with winning records. In particular, the Blazers face a stretch of four brutal games to finish the season against the Nuggets, Thunder, Clippers and Warriors. But that's a long way off, especially when they've opened this road trip with a game in which they turned the ball over 28 times (victory over Minnesota) and then lost by six at Dallas.

Meanwhile, the Lakers are at Boston, at Charlotte and at Miami over the next three. The loss of Gasol is a real downer to their postseason hopes. The Lakers face 19 opponents with winning records in the next 33 games.

-- Oregonian
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Default Re: Will Blazers make the playoffs?

I know a lot of people have been wondering about the Lakers making the playoffs and that one is still a possibility. I think that the Blazers have less control over there destiny simply because in a straight up dog fight I don't know who you rely on to really make the game go your way. But if they play good team basketball, less turnovers and synch up the Defense, I am willing to say yes.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: