Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-08-2013, 03:18 AM   #1
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Larry Fitzgerald adds his $0.02 on new teammate Carson Palmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOPtDsp3VFQ

Two of the league's most intelligent players connecting in Phoenix. I like this. In many ways this is Palmer's last real shot at ... I guess ... redeeming himself, for lack of a better word/term. I would say CP's "moment of truth" is now, but I feel that was when he left Cincinnati and went to Oakland; IMO, that, was CP's moment of truth, and despite throwing for over 4,000 yards, still a disappointment.

Looking forward to the CP and Fitz era in ARZ, I feel both players are equally excited about the up-and-coming season. Fitz has finally hooked up with a great quality QB (best since Kurt), and Carson finally connected with an elite WR, one just as talented as 85 back in Cincy, but with zero drama. This has the potential to be a match made in heaven - and only time will tell.

The Cards are playing in this year's most competitive (talented, exciting, etc as well) division. so I don't see them making the post season, can't win the NFC West, and the NFC itself is just too stacked this year to snatch a wild-card. Nonetheless, going to be exciting nonetheless.

In the grand scheme of things though, it's so fortunate neither of these deserving class acts will win a ring. Maybe if this were five years ago, Kurt Warner was replaced with a pre-injury via Kimo von Oelhoffen (at that time, arguably rock solid top 3 QB in the league behind only P. Manning and Brady only) ... and combine that with a prime Fitz and near his prime Boldin as an additional target ... he'd be better off than he was back in Cincy with 85 and How'zyamamma (plus Henry).

Oh well ... it'll still be cool to see CP and Fitz have a run at it.
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Larry Fitzgerald adds his $0.02 on new teammate Carson Palmer

Cardinals are 1-1.
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: