Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #16
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Erik Spoelstra's All star starter: Bosh or Irving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
When did I say I would take Holiday over Irving? I said Irving is having the better season.

You said that Holiday was easily better. The word season wasn't in your post that I quoted.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #17
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
It's way closer than you think, I'm sure a GM or two would disagree with you at the very least.

You are a ****tard if you really think that. The only player anyone would take over Irving starting a franchise right now is Kevin Durant and LeBron James, the kid is 20 years old and can take over a game like no one in recent memory.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #18
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
You are a ****tard if you really think that. The only player anyone would take over Irving starting a franchise right now is Kevin Durant and LeBron James, the kid is 20 years old and can take over a game like no one in recent memory.

You think something is unanimous decision just because you think so?

Both are young and great point guards. What makes you think you know what every GM is thinking?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #19
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
You said that Holiday was easily better. The word season wasn't in your post that I quoted.

The thread topic concerns who should start the all-star game. Anything outside of this season would be beside the point.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #20
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
You think something is unanimous decision just because you think so?

Both are young and great point guards. What makes you think you know what every GM is thinking?
Has he ever said anything worthwhile, dude has been here for five years and he's most notable for d-riding Kryie.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #21
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He's absolutely had the best season of the 3. He brings something every night. If easily is not a good word, I could change it to definitely. But he's been better.

Quote:
When did I say I would take Holiday over Irving? I said Irving is having the better season.

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #22
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

read what you wrote...
Old 02-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #23
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Whoah is drunk
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #24
gabepizza
Local High School Star

gabepizza has decent reputation

Holiday.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:08 PM   #25
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
read what you wrote...

I didn't think you lacked comprehension. The thread is about who should start the All-Star game, right? So, go read what I wrote. Irving is better than both of them but no one will argue for him...Well Rose is better than all of them, should someone argue for him if he's back in time?

If you missed that, fine I guess, but I already explained it and it seems to make sense if you look at it again.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #26
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

So, you're agreeing with me, right? Because I said the same thing in both posts, which is what I'm trying to say.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:33 PM   #27
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
I didn't think you lacked comprehension. The thread is about who should start the All-Star game, right? So, go read what I wrote. Irving is better than both of them but no one will argue for him...Well Rose is better than all of them, should someone argue for him if he's back in time?

If you missed that, fine I guess, but I already explained it and it seems to make sense if you look at it again.

No one has seem him play yet
Old 02-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #28
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
So, you're agreeing with me, right? Because I said the same thing in both posts, which is what I'm trying to say.
No...in one post you said "Holiday is easily better than both" and in the other (and currently) you're saying Irving is better than Holiday....that's a direct contradiction. It's not lacking comprehension if everyone in this thread understood your posts in the same way.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #29
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

holiday has led his team to more wins than bosh ever did alone. and kyrie wins once every 4 games.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #30
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
holiday has led his team to more wins than bosh ever did alone. and kyrie wins once every 4 games.
The Raptors with Bosh from 2006 till 2010 were always about .500 if not above, better than Holiday right now.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: