Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #31
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GDT: Detroit Pistons (18-30) AT New York Knicks (30-15), 7:30 PM EST

Pistons just missing everything from outside.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #32
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: GDT: Detroit Pistons (18-30) AT New York Knicks (30-15), 7:30 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Cool story bro. Notice how I ended with "now" implying the present is different from the past.
He's always been a very good/great rebounder.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #33
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Knicks going apeshit on teams.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #34
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
He's always been a very good/great rebounder.

Show me when he ever had 60 rebounds over 3 games.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #35
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OK Woody,Chandler got his 20 rebounds,now you can rest him and Melo.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #36
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Show me when he ever had 60 rebounds over 3 games.
How about I show you when he averaged 12.4 RPG?
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...chandty01.html
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #37
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I like Jerebko. In a few seasons a Jerebko/Monroe/Drummond front court could be pretty damn good.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #38
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this board

um, thank you jr and steve for bailing the knicks out for playing pitifully the past couple of minutes
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #39
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #40
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this board

amar'e is like a different player this year ... it's nuts ... he's got a real post arsenal at this point, uses his left hand, doesn't seem completely clueless every time he's guarding a pick and roll ... crazy
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #41
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Michael_Wilbon has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickswin
amar'e is like a different player this year ... it's nuts ... he's got a real post arsenal at this point, uses his left hand, doesn't seem completely clueless every time he's guarding a pick and roll ... crazy

The Knicks will go as far as Amare takes them
Michael_Wilbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #42
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I like Jerebko. In a few seasons a Jerebko/Monroe/Drummond front court could be pretty damn good.
yeah, I really like JJ as well. As he gets back into rhythm from his extended benching, he will really contribute in all the little ways.

Also, WTF is wrong with L frank. we are getting killed on the boards by tyson and drummond only plays 8 minutes? I dont care if hes trying to send a message, this guy is an asshat. Hated the hire and hes dont nothing but show me I was right.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #43
copper
Serious playground baller

copper has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
yeah, I really like JJ as well. As he gets back into rhythm from his extended benching, he will really contribute in all the little ways.

Also, WTF is wrong with L frank. we are getting killed on the boards by tyson and drummond only plays 8 minutes? I dont care if hes trying to send a message, this guy is an asshat. Hated the hire and hes dont nothing but show me I was right.
Agreed, and I dont believe for a second he had back spasms.
copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #44
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I still dont believe Drummond is 19. First of all he looks like he's in his mid 30s. And secondly, he has scary potential. Huge frame, physical specimen, its been said many times already but its true...he could be the next dominant center.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #45
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

They said his back was giving him problems. I can understand not wanting to risk real damage to the future anchor in a blow out.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: