Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #76
nathanjizzle
OG
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,417
nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Lmao!

I talk to YOU like that because you say foolish stuff like this. Calling blacks monkeys is cowardly and boarderline racist. You get on ISH making backhanded comments about blacks and then act like black people are all bad or all ignorant yet you claim o be a fan of the Bulls, a team with many black players.

My mother moved to the suburbs as well. But my family is still in the City. Most of them because they want to be, some because they can't afford to live elsewhere.

I wouldn't dare go into any suburbs thinking that I run shit, but if the suburb had a lame like you that acts tough on the net calling blacks monkeys, I would LOVE to visit with the guys from Roseland and make you eat your words.

Everyone has the capacity to change for the better, including lame bigoted idiots like you. I'm sorry that being afraid to speak your mind and be a man has failed you in real life resulting in you using these mud slinging tactics on the web. Maybe when your nuts drop you'll be less intimidated by blacks or whatever your issue is.

first off i called you a dumb monkey because obviously you are one, i dont call all blacks dumb monkeys, your only a dumb monkey if you act like once such as yourself. 2nd i only talk shit about your neighborhood because you talked shit about mine. you do think your tough because you stated your self you would "come to the suburb" with your brothers and woop my ass. sorry i would never get faded by a ****** that would need his brothers to come with him to a fight. No, not everyone has the capacity to do so, check the drunks that have nothing to do all day cept stand by the liqour store and throw trash in the parking lot, i would know i worked in englewood for 3 years.

and by the way, how is your logic serving you as we speak? loul deng vs paul george, guess i was right, you have a poor basketball opinion

-sosa
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #77
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
Your cousin would kill a man for you over internet beef?

I was being sarcastic. I'm just trying to show him that he's not the only one that knows some "goons".

Which I highly doubt he does. Dude is fakin it.

He just got mad that I posted a pic, and he felt like I was teaming up on him with Nathanjizzle. I posted that, because he comes off as a fake ass E-thug. At first it was just jokes, then he got all butt hurt, and decided to go off on his little fantasy world rant.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #78
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
first off i called you a dumb monkey because obviously you are one, i dont call all blacks dumb monkeys, your only a dumb monkey if you act like once such as yourself. 2nd i only talk shit about your neighborhood because you talked shit about mine. you do think your tough because you stated your self you would "come to the suburb" with your brothers and woop my ass. sorry i would never get faded by a ****** that would need his brothers to come with him to a fight. No, not everyone has the capacity to do so, check the drunks that have nothing to do all day cept stand by the liqour store and throw trash in the parking lot, i would know i worked in englewood for 3 years.

and by the way, how is your logic serving you as we speak? loul deng vs paul george, guess i was right, you have a poor basketball opinion

-sosa

Sosa baby. bang bang.

tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:33 PM   #79
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle
 
Graviton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,991
Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Tonight in their matchup...

Paul George - 21 points on 42% shooting, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 block, 2 personal fouls.

LOL Deng - 13 points on 4-18 shooting, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and 5 personal fouls.

This should end the discussion, Deng is one of the most overrated and underperforming players in the league, can't shoot, create his own shot, dribble. Gets payed like a superstar (close to 14 million) just to be a role player, play his overrated defense and brick everything from outside the paint.

George is payed 2.5 million, he completely destroyed Deng on both ends of the floor tonight and wasn't a foul machine while playing defense.

But obviously Deng stans will keep defending him while he keeps having performances like this every other game. It's just sad how overhyped a barely Top 15 SF can be nowadays. Bulls gotta trade him before he costs them in the playoffs for a 3rd straight time.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #80
fsvr54
Decent college freshman
 
fsvr54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,571
fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

ROFL at the Chicago tough guys.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #81
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Tonight in their matchup...

Paul George - 21 points on 42% shooting, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 block, 2 personal fouls.

LOL Deng - 13 points on 4-18 shooting, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and 5 personal fouls.

This should end the discussion, Deng is one of the most overrated and underperforming players in the league, can't shoot, create his own shot, dribble. Gets payed like a superstar (close to 14 million) just to be a role player, play his overrated defense and brick everything from outside the paint.

George is payed 2.5 million, he completely destroyed Deng on both ends of the floor tonight and wasn't a foul machine while playing defense.

But obviously Deng stans will keep defending him while he keeps having performances like this every other game. It's just sad how overhyped a barely Top 15 SF can be nowadays. Bulls gotta trade him before he costs them in the playoffs for a 3rd straight time.

I voted that George was the better player, but to be fair. The Bulls are missing 3/5th of their starters. Not to mention Boozer is just coming back from the hamstring injury.

George had the luxury of West, Hill, Hibbert drawing attention from him.

But overall, I'd still take George.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #82
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54
ROFL at the Chicago tough guys.

It's only GO GETTER. We're only responding to his fake ass.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #83
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle
 
Graviton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,991
Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
I voted that George was the better player, but to be fair. The Bulls are missing 3/5th of their starters. Not to mention Boozer is just coming back from the hamstring injury.

George had the luxury of West, Hill, Hibbert drawing attention from him.

But overall, I'd still take George.
Except nobody is pressuring Deng, he has no offensive game to be taken seriously. If he is so bad at doing things by himselfs, why da **** is he getting 14 million? That's freaking superstar money, a SF getting that and being so underwhelming is horrible.

Bulls FO just ****ed up, they are giving close to 30 million just for Boozer's/Deng's vanishing acts and inconsistency, that's killing cap space. They HAVE to trade Deng while his value is high, there are NUMEROUS SFs better than him that will fit even more under Thibs and Rose.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #84
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer
 
Chicago Brawls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 583
Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

In the evaluation of Deng's recent play you can't simply disregard the number of minutes he's been logging lately in a depleted frontcourt.

He's a great player though.
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:46 PM   #85
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Except nobody is pressuring Deng, he has no offensive game to be taken seriously. If he is so bad at doing things by himselfs, why da **** is he getting 14 million? That's freaking superstar money, a SF getting that and being so underwhelming is horrible.

Bulls FO just ****ed up, they are giving close to 30 million just for Boozer's/Deng's vanishing acts and inconsistency, that's killing cap space. They HAVE to trade Deng while his value is high, there are NUMEROUS SFs better than him that will fit even more under Thibs and Rose.

Care to tell me how we can get a better SF? If he's so bad, how the hell are we supposed to get this gem? You don't seem to understand how damn hard it will be to get an upgrade from Deng.

Edit: I was in the Rudy Gay camp for a minute. Then a fellow Bulls fans schooled me on his advanced stats, and they're damn near identical, except Deng plays better defense.

Last edited by tikay0 : 02-04-2013 at 09:49 PM.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #86
Dro
College star
 
Dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Naptown aka Indianapolis
Posts: 4,065
Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls
In the evaluation of Deng's recent play you can't simply disregard the number of minutes he's been logging lately in a depleted frontcourt.

He's a great player though.
I agree, I like Deng...He's playing a ton of minutes and he doesn't have anyone other than Boozer to take the pressure off of him.

Also, its not his fault Rose got injured and he had to take on a different role..I feel he is doing the best he can...
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #87
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle
 
Graviton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,991
Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls
In the evaluation of Deng's recent play you can't simply disregard the number of minutes he's been logging lately in a depleted frontcourt.

He's a great player though.
Yea, he is a great player, just massively overrated for his contract.

And btw if he WASN'T logging so many minutes, his stats would be even more underwhelming and he would never make the all-star team.

You can have a lot better SF for that price that can actually take pressure off Rose offensively and play just as good defense.

Just off top of my head you got Batum, Parsons, AK-47, Leonard, Gallo, Iggy, Gay, Granger, George.

Then when you add the superstar SFs Deng barely cracks the Top 15, yet he is payed like a superstar and selected to the all-star team.

Cmon man, if you put your feelings aside, you will realize Deng is not gonna help you vs elite teams in the playoffs. He already disappeared two straight years, he shrinks when it matters most just like Boozer, and no one respects him offensively. Teams will just double-triple Rose and force Deng to make them pay, but he will just keep bricking wide open shots like usual.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #88
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle
 
Graviton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,991
Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Care to tell me how we can get a better SF? If he's so bad, how the hell are we supposed to get this gem? You don't seem to understand how damn hard it will be to get an upgrade from Deng.

Edit: I was in the Rudy Gay camp for a minute. Then a fellow Bulls fans schooled me on his advanced stats, and they're damn near identical, except Deng plays better defense.
That's Gay in crappy Memphis offense that uses 4 different guys randomly, watch Gay's production with Raptors and their younger, more athletic players. With Rose, Butler, Gibson, Noah, Gay will be much better. And he has the athletic tools to be better defensively under Thibs.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #89
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Yea, he is a great player, just massively overrated for his contract.

And btw if he WASN'T logging so many minutes, his stats would be even more underwhelming and he would never make the all-star team.

You can have a lot better SF for that price that can actually take pressure off Rose offensively and play just as good defense.

Just off top of my head you got Batum, Parsons, AK-47, Leonard, Gallo, Iggy, Gay, Granger, George.

Then when you add the superstar SFs Deng barely cracks the Top 15, yet he is payed like a superstar and selected to the all-star team.

Cmon man, if you put your feelings aside, you will realize Deng is not gonna help you vs elite teams in the playoffs. He already disappeared two straight years, he shrinks when it matters most just like Boozer, and no one respects him offensively. Teams will just double-triple Rose and force Deng to make them pay, but he will just keep bricking wide open shots like usual.

Again. Explain to me how we can get Gay, Iggy, George, Batum??? I left off whoever isn't better than Deng.

Granger is straight up not better than Deng. He's a worse Rudy Gay.

Don't you think every Bulls fan would want an upgrade over Deng? Just like any fan would want an upgrade over therer 2nd or 3rd best player. Problem is, it's not easy.

Last edited by tikay0 : 02-04-2013 at 09:55 PM.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #90
tikay0
Banned
 
tikay0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,859
tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
That's Gay in crappy Memphis offense that uses 4 different guys randomly, watch Gay's production with Raptors and their younger, more athletic players. With Rose, Butler, Gibson, Noah, Gay will be much better. And he has the athletic tools to be better defensively under Thibs.

In Memphis, he does what he always does. Iso ball, with 2 7 footers taking a lot of attention off of him. Wait til they get about 6-7 games deep, and tell me how great his stats look in Toronto.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy