Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-04-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputation
Default Paul George or Loul Deng

Who do you think has more impact right now? Both guys are elite wing defenders but I think I'd take George. I think any team in the league would fit him into their starting lineup just due to how versatile he is defensively and how good he is at spreading the floor.

Maybe I'm just biased because he's winning my fantasy league for me

who do you have?

Edit: seems like most people like George. Where do you rank him among SF's?

Last edited by ralph_i_el : 02-04-2013 at 11:50 AM.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: Paul George or Loul Deng

paul george
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #3
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

sometimes I feel that we make these topics in lack of things to think about. At the end of the day, their both good.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #4
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax has decent reputationMr Exlax has decent reputation

Paul George from even last season for me lol.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #5
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Paul George
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #6
Jolokia
Serious playground baller

Jolokia has decent reputationJolokia has decent reputation

Paul George
Jolokia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #7
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

george is right after lebron, melo and durant
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #8
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I can see people taking George due to age and potential but right now Deng is the better player. I'll take Deng.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #9
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
sometimes I feel that we make these topics in lack of things to think about. At the end of the day, their both good.
they're*
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I can see people taking George due to age and potential but right now Deng is the better player. I'll take Deng.

u have the poorest basketball opinion. you actually dont even think the bulls could beat the heat, go home.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #11
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
u have the poorest basketball opinion. you actually dont even think the bulls could beat the heat, go home.

1. I am home ya big dumb bitch.
2. I never said the Bulls couldn't beat the Heat, I have stated that I feel we need more scoring than we have now to make me confident that we are the better team. I don't WANT the Heat to be better but as it stands they are. It's called being logical, being the master of my emotions little boy, maybe one day you'll evolve into a man and understand.
3. What the **** is a "poor opinion?". My opinion is based on sound logic.

a. The Heat are defending Champs
b. The health of D Rose is still in question
c. We have not beaten the Heat in a playoff series WITH a healthy D. Rose.

Whenever I have trouble putting aside my bias to predict game outcomes I think to myself, "if your kid's life was on the line, who would you bet for."

Sadly, I'd bet on LBJ and the Heat even though I damn near loathe them and love the Bulls.

You can say what you want but you're a little suburban bitch trying to be hard on the internet. I'd go to your neighborhood with my brother's and do whatever the **** I want. You'd come to my hood and be scared to even fart loud *****.

Last edited by Go Getter : 02-04-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #12
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Paul George.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #13
lpublic_enemyl
Local High School Star

lpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat coollpublic_enemyl is considered somewhat cool

George this guy on draft night was the one player i wanted tor to get, it's hard to believe he is so young
lpublic_enemyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #14
nathanjizzle
OG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
1. I am home ya big dumb bitch.
2. I never said the Bulls couldn't beat the Heat, I have stated that I feel we need more scoring than we have now to make me confident that we are the better team. I don't WANT the Heat to be better but as it stands they are. It's called being logical, being the master of my emotions little boy, maybe one day you'll evolve into a man and understand.
3. What the **** is a "poor opinion?". My opinion is based on sound logic.

a. The Heat are defending Champs
b. The health of D Rose is still in question
c. We have not beaten the Heat in a playoff series WITH a healthy D. Rose.

Whenever I have trouble putting aside my bias to predict game outcomes I think to myself, "if your kid's life was on the line, who would you bet for."

Sadly, I'd bet on LBJ and the Heat even though I damn near loathe them and love the Bulls.

You can say what you want but you're a little suburban bitch trying to be hard on the internet. I'd go to your neighborhood with my brother's and do whatever the **** I want. You'd come to my hood and be scared to even fart loud *****.

lol typical chicago monkey. thinkin you would be tough because your in the suburbs. come try me ******, i grew up in cicero and moved to the suburbs, thats called progressing unlike your dumb ass and the dumb ****s in your commmunity that dont have the capacity to do so.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #15
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

George based off of his age and his play.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: