Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #31
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2/4/13 bulls @ indy 7est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
The reason for all the injuries is Thibs running everyone into the ground for pointless regular season wins, playing "hard" every game every time isn't good. That's why by playoffs time they are all burned out and out of energy. That's one negative about his coaching. He cares too much about regular season.
Yeah that's it.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #32
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
The reason for all the injuries is Thibs running everyone into the ground for pointless regular season wins, playing "hard" every game every time isn't good. That's why by playoffs time they are all burned out and out of energy. That's one negative about his coaching. He cares too much about regular season.

You don't know crap about playing basketball.

You play the right way EVERY TIME or you get into bad habits.

That's what EXCELLENCE is son.

No matter if you play hard or you play half assed there is not way to know when your knee ligaments will give out or if you will land on someone's foot.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #33
Dro
College star

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation

Good to see Lance being aggressive...
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:04 PM   #34
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
Good to see Lance being aggressive...

It'd be nice if he can get his head together and be a solid player. I'm rooting for him.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #35
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

meh. i feel we've got this once west and pacers stop shooting lights out.
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #36
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
It'd be nice if he can get his head together and be a solid player. I'm rooting for him.
Yeah, I think he's pretty much there as far as his head goes and I love is intensity on the court. He's improved his shooting and is showing his playmaking ability...I feel he should have the ball in his hands more...
Old 02-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #37
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
meh. i feel we've got this once west and pacers stop shooting lights out.
West will have an advantage all night...Both teams shooting will drop but I'm more confident in the Pacer's ability to continue scoring tonight. I feel if not for all the turnovers, the Pacers would be up more...

Deng needs to pick it up for the Bulls...
Old 02-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #38
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
Yeah, I think he's pretty much there as far as his head goes and I love is intensity on the court. He's improved his shooting and is showing his playmaking ability...I feel he should have the ball in his hands more...
Best player outta NY since????? (you think they'll be saying this about him in a few?)
Old 02-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #39
Dro
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Best player outta NY since????? (you think they'll be saying this about him in a few?)
Hmm...possibly but I still think it would take a few more years...However, I think next year he will break out, like Paul George did this year....He just needs to continue to improve...
Old 02-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #40
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
Hmm...possibly but I still think it would take a few more years...However, I think next year he will break out, like Paul George did this year....He just needs to continue to improve...
It's been slim pickings in NY for a min though...I used to tease but now I want them (or their prospects to be exact) to do well.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #41
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

nate!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #42
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

nate!!!
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #43
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

getting abused in the paint, noah is missed
Old 02-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #44
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

some heavy homcooking
Old 02-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #45
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

This Bulls team is absolutely ridiculous, I wish my team played this hard every night. Every starter could be injured and they'd still play hard and win some games.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: