Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-02-2013, 10:45 PM   #31
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Mike Kidd-Gilchrist might be dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by KembaWalker
You think if he was dead, they'd just casually go to commercials right? All I'm saying is you should have either, found out in full or posted a less out there thread title
Good point.

Honestly after seeing the guy laying on the ground the last thing i was thinking was i could upset someone on this forum, and i still couldn't care less.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #32
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Everyone and their mom is calling this dude an idiot and he's still trying to defend his stupidity
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:48 PM   #33
KembaWalker
Great young streetballer

KembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Good point.

Honestly after seeing the guy laying on the ground the last thing i was thinking was i could upset someone on this forum, and i still couldn't care less.

I can understand that you'd think that, but I don't know the title and jumping to conclusions just seemed wrong to me. Anyway I think we both can agree on hoping everything is okay
KembaWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #34
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KembaWalker
I can understand that you'd think that, but I don't know the title and jumping to conclusions just seemed wrong to me. Anyway I think we both can agree on hoping everything is okay
I rarely make threads, i don't and i wasn't seeking attention, i honestly didn't put any thought on the title after seeing the guy on the floor not moving. About the hoping, that goes without saying.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:01 PM   #35
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
You are still an idiot.

Says they guy that pm'me with life threats. My neck is fine by the way.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #36
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here

Update From MKG's mom's twitter account:
Quote:
Cindy Richardson ‏@vincin1 Thank you for your prayer. @MikeGillie14 will be ok.

https://twitter.com/vincin1/status/297923462301904896
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #37
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sucks to see someone carried out on a stretcher but I'm sure he will be fine soon enough!
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:20 AM   #38
KembaWalker
Great young streetballer

KembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang

Great news
Old 02-03-2013, 12:29 AM   #39
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang

thanks for the update dude.

Hope he is back on the court soon.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #40
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man I was seriously worried after seeing him on the stretcher. Thanks for the update.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:50 AM   #41
KembaWalker
Great young streetballer

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/news/mkg-injury-update

"Kidd-Gilchrist, who was alert and had movement in all extremities before leaving the Toyota Center, underwent precautionary X-rays and a CT scan, all of which were negative for head and neck injuries. He does have a concussion and will remain hospitalized overnight for observation."

Great to hear
Old 02-03-2013, 01:10 AM   #42
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Good to see he's alright. The hospitalization had me worried for a minute.

What a terrible day in the NBA injury wise.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:11 AM   #43
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great news
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:20 AM   #44
KembaWalker
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
Good to see he's alright. The hospitalization had me worried for a minute.

What a terrible day in the NBA injury wise.

Haven't followed much of the other teams today, what other injuries happened?
Old 02-03-2013, 01:24 AM   #45
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Mike Kidd-Gilchrist has a concussion

Looking at the replay what a stupid move by that scrub that came from behind MKG. MKG looked like Ibaka going up for that block. If he couldn't get that stop then I don't know what the hell that guy behind him thought he was going to do. It just put his teammate in a bad spot to try and make that play.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: