Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-02-2013, 10:31 PM   #31
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board
Default Re: Irving Outduels Westbrick In the Clutch

Father- MJ
Son- Kobe
and Holy Ghost- Kyrie

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #32
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Westbrook + 6

Irving + 2

Stay strong, Budadiii. We're all your friends, here.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #33
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT11.HTM

that is NOT included tonight's game.
+ -

Irving -11

Westbrook + 14
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #34
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
+ -

Irving -11

Westbrook + 14

Irving has the worst supporting cast of any star player in the league.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:36 PM   #35
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Irving has the worst supporting cast of any star player in the league.
I deal with facts bud. Present some and then come talk.

All the facts point towards Westbrook being the much MUCH more productive player and clearly in a different universe than a Kyrie Irving. It really is not very close at all.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #36
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

He outdueled everybody in the clutch that game
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #37
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I deal with facts bud. Present some and then come talk.

All the facts point towards Westbrook being the much MUCH more productive player and clearly in a different universe than a Kyrie Irving. It really is not very close at all.

Your troll game is f*cking PEAK tonight.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #38
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Your troll game is f*cking PEAK tonight.
It's slightly funny to me how I can come off as a troll, yet everything I say is based on logic and facts. Weird how that works.

Westbrook is clearly in a different league than Irving and every stat you could possibly think of validates this statement.

He DID out-play Westbrook tonight overall. There is no disputing that.

How am I a troll at all? Because I'm right 99% of the time and I tell things how they are?

Last edited by Budadiiii : 02-02-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #39
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
2011-2012

. Even says "Updated through April of 2012". Brandon isn't very good with reading or comprehension though so can't say I'm surprised.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #40
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. Even says "Updated through April of 2012". Brandon isn't very good with reading or comprehension though so can't say I'm surprised.

Most clutch last year and most clutch this year

P.S.

brandonislegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #41
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Most clutch last year and most clutch this year

P.S.

Again so mentally weak that you veer off topic and avoid responding to relevant things. Your meltdown since being on this forum has been crazy. You'd be a fantastic psychological experiment.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #42
Rondo
High School Varsity 12th Man

Rondo has decent reputationRondo has decent reputation

Quote:
It's slightly funny to me how I can come off as a troll, yet everything I say is based on logic and facts. Weird how that works.

Westbrook is clearly in a different league than Irving and every stat you could possibly think of validates to this statement.

How am I a troll at all? Because I'm right 99% of the time and I tell things how they are?

Every stat? Like Irving scoring more points with a higher FG% with less playing minutes and less free throw attempts and no other superstar on his team to take some of the D off him?
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:30 PM   #43
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Again so mentally weak that you veer off topic and avoid responding to relevant things. Your meltdown since being on this forum has been crazy. You'd be a fantastic psychological experiment.
Clippersfan dont play around with hoes. Brenda - get your ass in line!!
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #44
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Westbrook is clearly in a different league than Irving and every stat you could possibly think of validates to this statement.

A-Game, boss. Keep it up!
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #45
Budadiiii
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo
Every stat? Like Irving scoring more points with a higher FG% with less playing minutes and less free throw attempts and no other superstar on his team to take some of the D off him?
I worded that poorly. If you examine every stat and compare the guys that way then it's not remotely close. Maybe when Kyrie is 24 he could be as productive as Westbrook is now(still a big reach) but until then, comparing these guys is just silly. Westbrook is in another universe as i've previously stated....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: