Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #16
KembaWalker
Great young streetballer

KembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this board
Default Re: Earl Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
You really should consider ending your life.

Off topic but I saw this and thought, when did I post in this thread hahaha. Great avatar
KembaWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #17
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

ANOTHER double double
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #18
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Another double-double plus a clutch dagger
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #19
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Another double-double plus a clutch dagger

and he shut down lopez at the end after the bs swing through call
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #20
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Is Jordan Hill done for the year?
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #21
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Is Jordan Hill done for the year?
Yes, he requires hip surgery.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #22
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Damn, with the talk of how bad the Lakers bench was at the beginning of the year...it would be crazy if everyone was 100%.

Guards still weak with Nash/Kobe and Blake the best on the bench. Nash and Blake get bodied up by more physical guards. MWP and Clark would be a nice combo at the 3, and Gasol/Howard with Hill getting energy minutes would be a pretty solid rotation. And throw in Jamison/Meeks every once in a while to see if they can hit some shots.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:45 AM   #23
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

Honestly, he's one of the reason's the Laker's season isn't dead yet. Granted, he's not the only reason (Kobe playing facilitator in the last couple games sans tonight actually worked pretty well), but without him, Laker's lose a hell of a lot of hustle and athleticism.
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:00 AM   #24
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Very skilled guy. Never really has a bad game cos he's always working on he glass, cutting and playing defense
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #25
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it's Earlsanity time!!!

i'm glad to see guys get minutes that they deserve but i'm kinda skeptical. he probably wouldn't be playing if the Lakers bench wasn't so crappy.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #26
madmax17
Decent playground baller

madmax17 has an OK reputation so far

To bad Lin killed his performance with 28 p. and 5 threes, can't touch that linsanity.
madmax17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #27
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...ftWatch-081211
chips93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #28
Rooster
National High School Star

Rooster has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
it's Earlsanity time!!!

i'm glad to see guys get minutes that they deserve but i'm kinda skeptical. he probably wouldn't be playing if the Lakers bench wasn't so crappy.

Earl Clark is getting these opportunities because of injuries. If Hill was healthy and Howard and Gasol did not missed those games, he would still be buried in the bench regardless of our crappy bench.
Some players just need to find their niche and Earl Clark is doing that. Plenty of guys have been buried in the bench and a lot of them can play when they get minutes. A good indicator is usually those garbage time. It there is a silverlining to all those injuries, it's the play of Earl Clark.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #29
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

What's funny about both Clark and Hill is that I knew both were very good players since they were in Orlando and Houston, yet their own fans didn't even know it and constantly picked them apart. They found themselves buried on benches and people assumed they were scrubs. These guys have game, period and they should be role playing building blocks going forward for the Lakers.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #30
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

This season he's been a 48.3% 3-point shooter! He's been averaging 14/11 in the last 5 games.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: