Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #1
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool
Default Man I'm sorry

these damn lakers arent gonna do anything this year, if they get to the finals i mineswell leave this board. its disappointment after disappointment after disappointment while some teasing, then some more disappointment

Next season
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:04 AM   #2
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Man I'm sorry

Honestly, you just gotta keep cheering for your team. If they win, great. But if they don't, nothing you can really do about it. You've just gotta stick it out with them, through the good and the bad.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:50 AM   #3
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
Honestly, you just gotta keep cheering for your team. If they win, great. But if they don't, nothing you can really do about it. You've just gotta stick it out with them, through the good and the bad.

This. Being a fair weathered fan is about as bad as being a homer, imo.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:22 AM   #4
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

right, they should and i will keep believing, but waking up and seeing they lost to the Wizards by giving up 31 points in the 3rd and 4th quarter just ruins my saturday morning.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #5
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ead-to-wizards

Well what does it say when the stupid fking coach has quit on the team?

WTF kids of statement is 'Antoni making? "I have completely lost the team, I cannot get them motivated and should be fired" Is that what he is really saying?
My opinion is YES.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: