Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #31
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Tyreke Evans quietly having his best season

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Im pretty sure OP is a Portland fan, but I can answer that as long as they don't overpay him I don't see why not.

With the Crusade to get DeMarcus out by fans + Grant Napier (Kings play by play guy) they might have no choice (assuming they stay in Sacramento).
DMC's emotional problems are that bad? I don't pay much attention to the situation, but damn... can't beieve the fans want him out. Skillwise the dude is a stud imo, but I'm kind of a Cousins homer.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #32
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Choken One
DMC's emotional problems are that bad? I don't pay much attention to the situation, but damn... can't beieve the fans want him out. Skillwise the dude is a stud imo, but I'm kind of a Cousins homer.
Same, but yeah theres a lot of angry Kings fans and you know there always has to be that one guy who is the problem for all fan bases when everything is turning to shit. Grant Napier has just been spreading the word they should trade him over his radio show as well which does not help the situation although hes also ripped into Tyreke as well numerous times but nothing like he does into Cousins whenever he doesn't play well or does something like he did.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #33
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Im pretty sure OP is a Portland fan, but I can answer that as long as they don't overpay him I don't see why not.

With the Crusade to get DeMarcus out by fans + Grant Napier (Kings play by play guy) they might have no choice (assuming they stay in Sacramento).

oh, i thought you were the op

definitely a messy situation in sacramento.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #34
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In case some people want to see some footage of Reke this year

Best of Jan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkIOmp09IZU

Best of Feb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCGHguSRaWc
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: