Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2013, 01:06 AM   #331
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board
Default Re: Lakers (Kobe System) @ Phoenix. 1/30/2013 Game Thread.

Metta World Shit
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:06 AM   #332
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Has D'Antoni ever heard of a double team? I mean Metta was getting lit up by Beasly, double team his ass for fvcks sake!!!
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:07 AM   #333
LakersForlife
Serious playground baller

LakersForlife is starting to rub some people the wrong way

that scrub beasly actually played rofl,piece of shit artest and dwight
LakersForlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:07 AM   #334
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Honestly being a laker fan is just too hard. I quit. Cant take this kind of emotional pain, I have family and other shit stressing me out already. Im out boys
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 AM   #335
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Honestly being a laker fan is just too hard. I quit. Cant take this kind of emotional pain, I have family and other shit stressing me out already. Im out boys

means you are a lame ass bandwagoner.

you ride the good years and the bad years. its a cycle for all teams.

douche.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 AM   #336
swag2011
High School Starter

swag2011 has no real reputation yet.

why did everybody stop cutting in the 4th? they also stopped going to kobe in the post.
swag2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 AM   #337
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
What exactly about my post makes you think I'm retarded? I dont think this loss was Kobe's fault, I just don't think they needed to abandon their game plan and just do kobe isos like so many fans were posting.

They were tired, not playing particularly well, built a lead and let their guard down, and then they panicked at the end.. that's the story, everyone deserves some blame in this one, nobody played very well.

Well when you post this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
lol at laker fans blaming anything but kobe after they spent the entire game screaming for kobe to just get the ball and score. This is a killer killer loss

That sounds like exactly how it reads. Anyways I agree don't abandon the game plan but jesus World Peace needs to be curbed in a little and Pau needs to get his head out of his ass
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 AM   #338
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 AM   #339
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

How did Kobe miss that open layup for the TIE?
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 AM   #340
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 AM   #341
dazzer87
Great college starter

dazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong waydazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

3-1 not bad...
dazzer87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:09 AM   #342
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1

just lol, you should just root for the globetrotters then
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:09 AM   #343
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why doesn't ESPN hype up the Bobcats? They win about as many games as the Lakers. Seriously, if I'm going to see a team get their ass kicked on national TV all the time I at least want to see some bloopers. LA is seriously trying to win these games and teams just keep beating them. Put the Bobcats on so we can all laugh along with the players of Charlotte.
RoseCity07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:10 AM   #344
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:10 AM   #345
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lakers lucky they facing shitty teams, got lucky in okc
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: