Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #61
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Heat vs Nets on ESPN

Not likely, but it'd be fvcking hilarious if the Heat lost after all that "Lebron's gonna go HAM" bullshit.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #62
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How come the Nets don't get the Miami Heat ref experience like the rest of us do? I'd like to play the Heat without all the little ticky tack calls too. I'm nto saying the refereeing is bad, im asking wtf isn't it bad because its always bad in the Heat's favor.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #63
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Wade clobbered, and no call. This is the most one sided reffing I've seen this season apart from Toronto games.
Lol, clobbered
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #64
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

When in doubt, BLAME ON REFS.
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #65
Esoteric
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Esoteric has an OK reputation so far

I swear some of you are just as whiny as Wade is when a call doesn't go his way, get over it
Esoteric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #66
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
How come the Nets don't get the Miami Heat ref experience like the rest of us do? I'd like to play the Heat without all the little ticky tack calls too. I'm nto saying the refereeing is bad, im asking wtf isn't it bad because its always bad in the Heat's favor.

LeBron gets clobbered a lot with no calls this year. I can understand Wade though because he usually uses the refs with his fakes, but that play he was clearly hit.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #67
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Wade clobbered, and no call. This is the most one sided reffing I've seen this season apart from Toronto games.

Heat homers crying

Good second quarter. Love what Blatche has done.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:20 PM   #68
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
When in doubt, BLAME ON REFS.

You were called for 6 personal fouls through a whole half of basketball...

Particularly when Lebron and Wade have been driving all game. I've only brought up one other game with the refs and that was the Chicago game, and this one is far worse.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #69
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Heat homers crying

Good second quarter. Love what Blatche has done.

At least I don't pretend who I cheer for.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #70
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

It's funny when the Heat win, it's always the refs won the game for them. You would think we would be undefeated if the refs were always on our side.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #71
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

We're gonna act like Deron Williams didn't get clobbered a few times? They're letting them play out there.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #72
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
At least I don't pretend who I cheer for.

Heat and 49ers "fan". Two elite teams on opposite ends of the country
Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #73
Esoteric
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Esoteric has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Its because He is the kind of person who has allegiance to whoever happens to have a good team at the moment
Esoteric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #74
plowking
Banned

Quote:

You're a Lakers fan masquerading as a Nets fan.

You have a problem with who I cheer for despite being in Australia?
I can guarantee you're a Laker fan who doesn't even live in Los Angeles.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:26 PM   #75
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
when the refs arent apologizing to us every other week for blown game-deciding calls then kyrie irving or someone else is hitting a gamewinner
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: