Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 10:42 PM   #211
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GT: Heat vs Nets on ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
How is it possible that the Nets aren't remotely competitive whenever they play the Heat? What gives?
The Nets aren't remotely competitive anytime they play any team over .500. 10-19 against teams over .500 and 12 of the Nets losses have been by double digits. They are a first round team.

I resisted a strong temptation to watch this game and I'm glad that I didn't watch any of it. The Nets don't deserve Brooklyn.

A note to all Nets fans. DO NOT turn on your television when the Nets are playing a team better than .500. They will just get blown out. I'm so glad I detached myself from this shit organization.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #212
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Where did tpols and heavencent go? Are done pretending to being Nets fans?
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:34 AM   #213
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball

Although Birdman played well tonight.

Can anyone elaborate how Birdman played tonight ? I saw he played 10 minutes and had 5 rebounds ( 3 offensive), a steal and a block. How did he really look besides just "played well" ... Did he look strong in the paint ? Did he move really well setting picks and screens as he did the other night ? Was he good on rotations playing D ? Did he alter some shots playing D

I was out and missed the game tonight
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:38 AM   #214
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Heat have now beaten the Nets the last 12 times, the longest current win streak between teams in the NBA.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:44 AM   #215
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

You wait, Birdman will start for Miami in at least one playoff game.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:48 AM   #216
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0

You wait, Birdman will start for Miami in at least one playoff game.

Can you expand on how he played tonight ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank

Can anyone elaborate how Birdman played tonight ? I saw he played 10 minutes and had 5 rebounds ( 3 offensive), a steal and a block. How did he really look besides just "played well" ... Did he look strong in the paint ? Did he move really well setting picks and screens as he did the other night ? Was he good on rotations playing D ? Did he alter some shots playing D

I was out and missed the game tonight
Old 01-31-2013, 03:02 AM   #217
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Can you expand on how he played tonight ?

He didn't play too much. Just 10 minutes, but what he gives them is an absence of a negative at the center position. He's not going to be a main cog in the team, but he's actually a center. He's not Haslem or Bosh playing out of position.

I would argue that he's probably a rich man's version of what Turriaf gave them last year.

Nothing too exciting for Heat fans, but he's probably a decent pick up for them.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:04 AM   #218
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Birdman stole the ball and did a ugly, but effective, eurostep for the and1. Best center that the heat have had since Shaq
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:37 AM   #219
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Thanks Kurosawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Birdman stole the ball and did a ugly, but effective, eurostep for the and1. Best center that the heat have had since Shaq

Yeah I just saw that play on NBA.com. They highlighted the play. Lebron followed him down the court and was the first to five him. Lebron looked happy and a bit surprised the big fella took it all the way

I love this signing. I also noticed Spo mentioning how impressed they are with him during practices. Birdman could be exactly what the doctor ordered. He looks very driven
Old 01-31-2013, 03:44 AM   #220
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Thanks Kurosawa

Yeah I just saw that play on NBA.com. They highlighted the play. Lebron followed him down the court and was the first to five him. Lebron looked happy and a bit surprised the big fella took it all the way

I love this signing. I also noticed Spo mentioning how impressed they are with him during practices. Birdman could be exactly what the doctor ordered. He looks very driven

Yup. I am excited for the rest of the season. Hopefully he could play 25+ minutes consistently for the playoffs.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:49 AM   #221
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Yup. I am excited for the rest of the season. Hopefully he could play 25+ minutes consistently for the playoffs.

I think 15-20 is the most you'll see. Miami is still going to want to run Bosh at center. You want Wade and LeBron with three shooters as much as possible.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: