Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #106
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4,796
HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Dear Jeff/RMWG/Kblaze/Redblackattack ^--- the above account is quite clearly ALSO one of AlonzoGOAT/Pacers4ever/Brickingstars

Signed,
CavsFTW

What makes you say that? I thought he was wilds/Fresh Kid.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #107
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,455
CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
What makes you say that? I thought he was wilds/Fresh Kid.
Because of the low post count, join date, and fact that through posting style alone it seems like AlonzoGOAT is really the only person arguing and agreeing with himself against imdaman for the entire first 4 or so pages of the thread.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #108
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 20,620
Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Dear Jeff/RMWG/Kblaze/Redblackattack ^--- the above account is quite clearly ALSO one of AlonzoGOAT/Pacers4ever/Brickingstars

Signed,
CavsFTW
I almost think that banning a poster that has this many alts is a bad idea. If someone is this obsessed with ISH and they can't post they may feel they have no reason to live. The "almost" is because the idea that trolling is a good reason to live is an illusion. You have no reason to live. End it.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #109
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star
 
CavaliersFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 11,455
CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I almost think that banning a poster that has this many alts is a bad idea. If someone is this obsessed with ISH and they can't post they may feel they have no reason to live. The "almost" is because the idea that trolling is a good reason to live is an illusion. You have no reason to live. End it.
You could be right, I just feel it was an obvious identityless sockpuppet who by no coincidence was posting in the same threads as Alonzo, attacking the same poster Alonzo and all his other confirmed alts were attacking. I'm starting to believe no less than HALF of all the dozens of Lebron / Kobe "stan" accounts on ISH can all be traced back to perhaps 3, maybe 4 people?
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #110
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 20,620
Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
You could be right, I just feel it was an obvious identityless sockpuppet who by no coincidence was posting in the same threads as Alonzo, attacking the same poster Alonzo and all his other confirmed alts were attacking. I'm starting to believe no less than HALF of all the dozens of Lebron / Kobe "stan" accounts on ISH can all be traced back to perhaps 3, maybe 4 people?
Trolling isn't an activity that people with real lives engage in regularly. If you have important things to do with your time you don't dedicate your free time to being a nuisance to complete strangers.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #111
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,899
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Dear Jeff/RMWG/Kblaze/Redblackattack ^--- the above account is quite clearly ALSO one of AlonzoGOAT/Pacers4ever/Brickingstars

Signed,
CavsFTW
After a very brief investigation, I'm not so sure. The thing about alonzobrickever is that, when he made a thread or even posted in a thread, it would be immediately followed by a series of posts by the alts. I'm not seeing that kind of behavior from RoboticWang, at least not after a very brief search.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=290405
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=290731
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=290389
etc
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:34 AM   #112
mugiwara
High School Starter
 
mugiwara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 846
mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Raprap, robotic wang and Glass Ankles are on the suspect list
mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #113
SpurrDurr
Local High School Star
 
SpurrDurr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,088
SpurrDurr has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young X

Young X is also suspect, a couple of messages in this thread just quoting alonzo alts. Also July 2012 account creation date

April 2013 joke must be changed into july 2012
SpurrDurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:52 PM   #114
KingBeasley08
World's Finest
 
KingBeasley08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: State College
Posts: 6,847
KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
Young X is also suspect, a couple of messages in this thread just quoting alonzo alts. Also July 2012 account creation date

April 2013 joke must be changed into july 2012
Yeah

Alonzo singlehandedly ruined the rep of July 2012. My class was pretty bad but we've grown and now we're one of the best

I don't know whether to suspect DaSeba though. He said he had an old account called SebasMiamiFan which I remember from a long time ago and forgot the password so he made the new one
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #115
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4,796
HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
Young X is also suspect, a couple of messages in this thread just quoting alonzo alts. Also July 2012 account creation date

April 2013 joke must be changed into july 2012

The thing consistent with Pacersfan4ever/AlonzoGOAT/BrickingStar were that they were all hardcore Lebron stans. Young X doesn't strike me as an alt, at least not one of the three mentioned above.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #116
Papaya Petee
USAF
 
Papaya Petee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 4,244
Papaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
so it turns out that i was arguing with what seemed like 5-6-7 guys in here, but they're all the same person

DaSeba bro, you better not be an alt

So after your team got absolutely embarrassed by the Pacers this year, LeBron destroyed the Nets in that game, and you got raped in this thread, YOU decide to bump it to get embarrassed some more?
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #117
ILLsmak
Life goes on.
 
ILLsmak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,898
ILLsmak has decent reputationILLsmak has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I almost think that banning a poster that has this many alts is a bad idea. If someone is this obsessed with ISH and they can't post they may feel they have no reason to live. The "almost" is because the idea that trolling is a good reason to live is an illusion. You have no reason to live. End it.

lol how do you think it's even possible to keep someone from being on this site?

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #118
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 13,461
imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
So after your team got absolutely embarrassed by the Pacers this year, LeBron destroyed the Nets in that game, and you got raped in this thread, YOU decide to bump it to get embarrassed some more?
Sup Alonzo. How we doing? Hows the VPN operations going?

I bumped it cuz all the 20 supposed Heat fans on here are really only 3-4 people.

I didn't get raped dude. I'm a Knicks fan, not a Knicks player. Did you get an honorary ring for being a Heat fan?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:45 AM   #119
raprap
Local High School Star
 
raprap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,250
raprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugiwara
Raprap, robotic wang and Glass Ankles are on the suspect list
wtf did i do? lol
raprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #120
cos88
Banned
 
cos88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,889
cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
oh wow, he beat an overrated celtics team and needed ref help to beat the knicks

someone post jason kidd and marion and terry sonning him

someone remind me who the pacers are again




stupid knicks fan
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy