Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #61
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
LOL this is total ownage.
total ownage because the pacers won a championship in the past 10 years, no?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #62
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Im not sure it's def him but it is an alt account of someone, that i am sure
I find it hard to believe we've coincidentally posted the same thing before but if I have go look up that post from him. Or go track both of our IPs because from what I read our posts are nothing alike
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #63
Young X
College star

Young X is considered somewhat coolYoung X is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
The team that won more playoff games against the heat in one series last year than the knicks in an entire DECADE
Young X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #64
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
You finally decided to show up If you see the word " knicks" you cant help yourself
Does he hate the knicks or something? I believe the only time I've ever talked about that pos franchise was sonning the kid in this thread and the "kNicKs" poster because he actually believed pete > wade
Old 01-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #65
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
he offered a bet and i never accepted. smh at you trying to own someone after you repeatedly got trolled with your pic on here. why dont you dig at my youtube video too while you're at it, because thats more personal
Got nothing against your video, bro
I'm sure you're better at basketball than me
Let's not act like you weren't bragging as if the Knicks were going to upset Miami last year, though
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #66
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
You finally decided to show up If you see the word " knicks" you cant help yourself

And if you see a post I make, you can't help but quote it You Knick fans follow me around like lost puppies
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #67
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Let's not act like you weren't bragging as if the Knicks were going to upset Miami last year, though
Knicks fans like to assume and delude things after years of hot garbage.

Have you read this lolworthy thread http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=260447
Old 01-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #68
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The Knicks lost a playoff series to the Raptors
Old 01-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #69
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
i didnt post once in that thread. i was hopeful but not delusional like pacer fans say. i knew the knicks would need all kinds of breaks to beat them. and they didnt get even 1 break
Old 01-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #70
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

One playoff win the last decade

The Clippers have won two playoff series since than
Old 01-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #71
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

hey silk, lets talk about more recent history. as in, where were you in the knicks-heat gamethreads this year?
Old 01-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #72
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
The Knicks lost a playoff series to the Raptors

and the heat got swept by a below average bulls team but that doesn't matter you weren't a heat fan back then you were still riding up and down on lebrons c**k in cleveland my fault.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:14 PM   #73
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:
hey silk, lets talk about more recent history. as in, where were you in the knicks-heat gamethreads this year?

I like to know the answer to this too, i bet he doesn't respond because his ass was sure enough hiding for 2 weeks after the knicks wooped that @ss for the second time even though its only the regular season.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #74
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
i didnt post once in that thread. i was hopeful but not delusional like pacer fans say. i knew the knicks would need all kinds of breaks to beat them. and they didnt get even 1 break
My god you are mentally challenged. If you knew the knicks needed all kinds of miracles against the heat why wish for the heat then

Quote:
Man I wish the Knicks played the Heat. Not that they would have beat them but the Celtics are our fcuking daddies plus I think the series would have been a lot more interesting. If only the Celtics cared about the regular season.

Quote:
oh wow, he beat an overrated celtics team and needed ref help to beat the knicks

someone post jason kidd and marion and terry sonning him

someone remind me who the pacers are again
You wished for the heat and got raped and then you call the celtics overrated but apparently they are your daddies.

EXPOSED
Old 01-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #75
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:

So its gotten to the point Knicks fans have to brag about regular season wins?

Talk about f.ucking pathetic
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: