Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 06:50 PM   #16
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
The team that won more playoff games against the heat in one series last year than the knicks in an entire DECADE
you gave up 40 pts to 1 legged wade. your franchise is non-existent. good luck with max hibbert tho

you won 1 more game. that is no reason to get cocky
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:53 PM   #17
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
you gave up 40 pts to 1 legged wade. your franchise is non-existent. good luck with max hibbert tho

Actually we won 5 more since you know we actually get passed the 1st round unlike them garbage knicks
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #18
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:

That should be end of discussion right there, how can a fan of one of the most irrelevant franchises on earth talk sh!t about the most valuable team in the league. Yeah they have more playoffs wins in the past 10 years but 0 rings to show for it so the cockiness is meaningless.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #19
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Actually we won 5 more since you know we actually get passed the 1st round unlike them garbage knicks
why dont you read what you wrote idiot? you won 2 against them, knicks won 1. no team was beating the heat in the 1st round, not knicks not pacers. if the knicks had to play shitty magic, they would have beat them.

all of a sudden getting past the 1st round is an accomplishment. all of a sudden, blowing 2-1 lead at home is an accomplishment. wow playoff wins. i didnt know that was the purpose of basketball. its finals win or bust. wow, great accomplishment, you beat a declining magic team. good job, good effort.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #20
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
The team that won more playoff games against the heat in one series last year than the knicks in an entire DECADE
quoted because pacers fans that root on lebron james need clarification.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #21
raprap
Local High School Star

raprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
why dont you read what you wrote idiot? you won 2 against them, knicks won 1. no team was beating the heat in the 1st round, not knicks not pacers. if the knicks had to play shitty magic, they would have beat them.

all of a sudden getting past the 1st round is an accomplishment. all of a sudden, blowing 2-1 lead at home is an accomplishment. wow playoff wins. i didnt know that was the purpose of basketball. its finals win or bust. wow, great accomplishment, you beat a declining magic team. good job, good effort.
raprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #22
k0kakw0rld
National High School Star

k0kakw0rld is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
oh wow, he beat an overrated celtics team and needed ref help to beat the knicks

someone post jason kidd and marion and terry sonning him

someone remind me who the pacers are again
4-1 against Knicks
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #23
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:

I don't think you understand. We won more games agains t the heat than you th knicks have against any team in the last decade in the playoffs And how is it our fault we faced the magic? It's your fault for being the garbage 7th seed
Old 01-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #24
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

pacers fans that root for lebron. who did you root for in the heat-pacer series? talk about phony.

they were 18-6 after dantoni left. you can bet they would have smoked the pacers
Old 01-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #25
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
That should be end of discussion right there, how can a fan of one of the most irrelevant franchises on earth talk sh!t about the most valuable team in the league. Yeah they have more playoffs wins in the past 10 years but 0 rings to show for it so the cockiness is meaningless.
What in terms of $$ Who ther hell gives a shit. It's embarrassing a small market teams has 6 times more playoff wins in 1 year over a big market team You actually think just because they're a bigger market I can't talk shit What a f@ggot stop posting
Old 01-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #26
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Beyond DA BULLSHIT, I'm watchin'.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #27
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
4-1 against Knicks
i dont root for 10 teams like you and pacers do. i only have 1 horse in the race.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #28
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #29
Rick Kamla
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Rick Kamla has an OK reputation so far

Knick fans getting demolished here in InsideHoops.
Rick Kamla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #30
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
pacers fans that root for lebron. who did you root for in the heat-pacer series? talk about phony.

they were 18-6 after dantoni left. you can bet they would have smoked the pacers
Because I called out for your constant blind hate on lebron I'm a phony. I guess I should follow your butthurt logic and hate him

You knicks fans are something else go treat your butthurt here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: