Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #61
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Re: Marc Stein: Rudy Gay to Raptors deal IN PLACE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
How many threads do we need? There is already one with 3 pages.

Experts say at least six threads is a healthy dosage for this particular medicine.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #62
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Lol so the Raptors trade a promising big man in Ed Davis and keep Bargani? I'm convinced he's the illegitimate son of Bryan Colangelo there's no other explanation.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #63
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

Grizz is done and Raptors could make the playoffs.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #64
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

This is a great trade for Toronto. Call them the Rapetors because they just owned the Grizzlies.

I think this could be a similar trade to the Harden trade last offseason. Harden is better and a bit younger but Toronto had to give up less.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #65
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Woj: Gay to Raptors could happen tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
OKC was like hitting the lottery. Everything went absolutely right. They got really high picks and struck gold miracously each time. How often does that happen?

Not saying getting draft picks is bad, but you have a chance to get a very good young talent in Gay, why not do it? What do they need cap space for? For who? Who's going there?
Your favorite Knick of all time, Landry Fields.

and they get dibs on any Euro that hits free agency. I hear Vesely has already packed his bags.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #66
NattyPButter
7/11/14 We Witness

NattyPButter has decent reputation

Detroit must be doing this to clear some cap space since Calderon is off the books next year. Team already has Knight, Will Bynum and Stuckey. His mins gonna be short. Would love to see him and Knight on the floor together though.
NattyPButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #67
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Memphis agrees to trade Rudy Gay to the Raptors

ed davis shipped out before scrubnani?

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #68
R.H.C.P.
that's turrible

R.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected poster

So the 3-team trade looks to be...

Memphis gets Tayshaun Prince, Ed Davis
Toronto gets Rudy Gay, Hamed Hadaddi
Detroit gets Jose Calderon
R.H.C.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #69
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #70
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How does Dallas trade Calderon for Carter. Thatīs like 8 million difference in salary. This would work though.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b8o2xcz
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #71
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
Grizz is done and Raptors could make the playoffs.

Pump the breaks. They're 5.5 games out right now and need to jump three teams to get there. Grizz are still a playoff team.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #72
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.H.C.P.
So the 3-team trade looks to be...

Memphis gets F.ucked in the ass
Toronto gets Rudy Gay, Hamed Hadaddi
Detroit gets Jose Calderon

Fixed
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #73
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Your favorite Knick of all time, Landry Fields.

and they get dibs on any Euro that hits free agency. I hear Vesely has already packed his bags.

Landry Fields, baby.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:51 PM   #74
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
How does Dallas trade Calderon for Carter. Thatīs like 8 million difference in salary. This would work though.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b8o2xcz

Why would Memphis even consider that? They want VC, but not THAT bad.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:51 PM   #75
KempSonics
Local High School Star

KempSonics has an OK reputation so far

Pistons will probably try to include Maggette instead of Prince.
KempSonics is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: