Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-30-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
00playboy00
I brick open layups

00playboy00 has an OK reputation so far
Default T-Ross snubbed

No T-Ross in the rookie game. Does he deserve it?
00playboy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Re: T-Ross snubbed

I think he's played well enough for some recognition but I wouldn't replace any of the Rookies that were named to the list with Ross.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:00 AM   #3
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

It's all good. He'll be in the dunk contest for sure
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM   #4
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
I think he's played well enough for some recognition but I wouldn't replace any of the Rookies that were named to the list with Ross.

Pretty much what I was thinking. I personally think Val deserves it over Ross but he didn't get invited due to injury.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:19 AM   #5
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo
It's all good. He'll be in the dunk contest for sure

Might want to rethink that. He said he didn't wanna do the dunk contest because he doesn't have the creativity for it.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #6
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ross had enough talent to make the game, I think. But what he didn't get was a ton of playing time and opportunities to prove himself so no I don't consider it a snub for him not being on the roster. I think without injury Val would've been on that roster. That's the only thing i'm disappointed about.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:41 AM   #7
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

I would've liked to see him there but not sure he deserves to be picked over any of the players already going.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: