Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #16
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Default Re: Does your lady make you "earn it"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Lmao I know that this is immature from a relationship perspective but I have to say OP that you sound like you are letting her condition you like a dog. If you are a good boy you get a treat. This is why it is better to be single nowadays and just do your own thing making you more attractive overall, that way you make the rules and if she doesnt like it then she knows someone will replace her

Your actually right, that's exactly what it sounds like.

I made it a point to make sure that my girl knows that if she isn't taking care of my needs as a man then i'm gonna get it somewhere else and i wont hesitate to kick her ass to the curb. And because she knows this she works harder to keep me around and to vie for my attention and affection. The less you give, the more she will put in
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #17
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yep, there is a reason that the #1 money maker for prostitutes is married men...they aren't getting any at home and they can't start another real relationship without ending their current marriage...many men are pretty much forced to go to a hooker if they want to have actual sex and keep their marriage.

That and the family courts WILL fcuk over any man. The family courts are so biased against men it's absolutely ridiculous
Old 01-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #18
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

Like I always say in these threads...

you have the *****. You are dominant. You should decide. That's not saying you should force her, but it should be your action that leads to sex. Your girl should never be refusing to **** you on some shit. That basically means she's not attracted to you. If she was... it wouldn't matter if she was mad.

Just the same with a girl... sometimes you might wanna be mad at a girl, but if you really like her, she goes right through it.

Now, I think a girl being hard to get is a good thing... but having to wonder IS SHE GONNA LET ME? Is some sad shit.

ISH RELATIONSHIP EXPERT ILLSMAK AIN'T HAVIN' THAT.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #19
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Like I always say in these threads...

you have the *****. You are dominant. You should decide. That's not saying you should force her, but it should be your action that leads to sex. Your girl should never be refusing to **** you on some shit. That basically means she's not attracted to you. If she was... it wouldn't matter if she was mad.

Just the same with a girl... sometimes you might wanna be mad at a girl, but if you really like her, she goes right through it.

Now, I think a girl being hard to get is a good thing... but having to wonder IS SHE GONNA LET ME? Is some sad shit.

ISH RELATIONSHIP EXPERT ILLSMAK AIN'T HAVIN' THAT.

-Smak
That is truth. You echo my sentiments.

ZeN IS DOWN WITH ALL THAT.

- ZeN
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:54 PM   #20
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak

I know you said being hard to get, but did you actually mean being hard to get or did you mean playing hard to get?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:03 PM   #21
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
I know you said being hard to get, but did you actually mean being hard to get or did you mean playing hard to get?
IllSmack seems to like a little rape.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #22
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
IllSmack seems to like a little rape.

Lol the only reason i really asked is i think no man should play a woman's stupid ass mind games. ie: the ones who like to play hard to get but are anything but that. I kick a b1tch to the curb faster than she can say the word when i know she's just playing mind games
Old 01-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #23
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Quote:
Once he starts sleeping entire nights we should be back to a more regular schedule I think...

Are you feeding him a full bottle at bed time? When my son was a newborn, he was driving us nuts in the middle of the night for months until we figured that out. Smooth sailing after that. YMMV...all kids are different
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #24
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
In other words, does she keep score on how you treated her during the day, then decides on whether or not you're getting any?

Or does she just give it up, no questions asked?

I had a girlfriend once who would just give it up spontaneously. We'd be in t he kitchen at noon, and she'd just decide it was time to get it on. And she wanted it everyday, sometimes twice a day.

I married a different lady who now makes me earn it. If I was rude to her, I'm not getting any. If I was very attentfull to her needs, then I get some.

Sounds like an immature, petty, shitty, woman.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #25
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
Are you feeding him a full bottle at bed time? When my son was a newborn, he was driving us nuts in the middle of the night for months until we figured that out. Smooth sailing after that. YMMV...all kids are different
well she is breast feeding him but she tries to fill him up before he sleeps...we also try to keep him awake when we are with him during the day...

sometimes he will let us sleep until 6-7 AM, but most nights he wakes up once in the 4-5 range...and then sometimes even twice or three times throughout the night.

I feel bad for my woman, sometimes she just doesn't get any sleep, she is the one that has to get up and feed him.

I'll be happy when he is sleeping all night...that will be really nice
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:59 PM   #26
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Only a chick you're tryin to get with makes you "earn it." If it's your girl or you already hit before, what are you earning exactly?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #27
Balla_Status

Quote:
well she is breast feeding him but she tries to fill him up before he sleeps...we also try to keep him awake when we are with him during the day...

sometimes he will let us sleep until 6-7 AM, but most nights he wakes up once in the 4-5 range...and then sometimes even twice or three times throughout the night.

I feel bad for my woman, sometimes she just doesn't get any sleep, she is the one that has to get up and feed him.

I'll be happy when he is sleeping all night...that will be really nice

You're married and have a kid. I guess everyone has to grow up at some point I guess. (Not a jab at you...not too long ago you were chasing strippers and driving drunk.)

Congrats on the son man.

Last edited by Balla_Status : 01-30-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #28
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
You're married and have a kid. I guess everyone has to grow up at some point I guess. (Not a jab at you...not too long ago you were chasing strippers and driving drunk.)

Congrats on the son man.
Thanks...

I didn't think this would happen really, or I thought the odds were low because this style life was never my bag. me "growing up" has much more to do with sobering up than having a kid.

Plenty of "grown up" bachelors out there

And plenty of children with children

I'm going to be the coolest father on the planet though.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:46 PM   #29
Balla_Status

Quote:
Thanks...

I didn't think this would happen really, or I thought the odds were low because this style life was never my bag. me "growing up" has much more to do with sobering up than having a kid.

Plenty of "grown up" bachelors out there

And plenty of children with children

I'm going to be the coolest father on the planet though.

Yeah...I guess the right phrase would be settle down.

I'd consider myself pretty "grown up" but it depends on your definition of grown up.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:18 AM   #30
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Yeah...I guess the right phrase would be settle down.

I'd consider myself pretty "grown up" but it depends on your definition of grown up.
Yes, you're a very smart man Hawk...one of favorite posters
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: