Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #16
AussieG
High School Starter

AussieG has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: This is how Kobe gets to work everyday...

I don't care enough about Kobe to hate him. Or the Lakers.

I do hate trying to talk about the NBA though.. coming on here.. and seeing 70-80% of topics somehow always coming back to either a Laker player.. or Kobe.. or his latest tweet.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people here are obsessed and I'm not even sure they like the game of basketball or even understand it. They just like Kobe.. like he's a movie star or something. If I were one of these guys GF.. I'd be worried.

Ironically my brother is a Lakers/Kobe fan.. and we get along fine.. and I don't hate him or even care much. He can like whoever he likes. But he also isn't obsessed and spends more time thinking getting into his GF's pants rather than Kobe's. Unlike some peope here.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #17
AussieG
High School Starter

AussieG has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
LOL, only a weak minded baboon would hate on somebody because of their fans.

That's the point.. you have to seperate the fans of players or teams from those actual players or teams themselves.

That's not just for Kobe.. but that's for any sport or any celebrities.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #18
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

I never knew Kobe flew to games like this. So therefore I could never have hated on him for this.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #19
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar24
You wish you had his life.

I certainly don't hate Bryant, but I don't want to have his life.

Only a vicarious living person would ever wish on having another person's life they adore over their own.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #20
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

I personally wouldn't volunterily enter a helicopter 41 times a year just to avoid traffic, simply because if you crash in a helicopter you're dead....in a car, good chance youll be fine.

However, it is an extremely epic entrance... like something out of a movie.
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #21
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far

Kobe lives in Orange County (I believe in Huntington Beach), which is like almost 30 miles away from downtown L.A. and Staples Center. I know a lot of the players (both Clippers and Lakers) live a lot closer to the city, mostly on the Westside, on or close to the coastline.
ShawnieMac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #22
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang
This is how LeBron goes to work every day.

LeGod saving the environment. I wonder how much gas Kome burns in his little helicopter. Does he want to kill polar bears?

Last edited by LikeABosh : 01-30-2013 at 05:22 PM.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:20 PM   #23
SwayDizzle
Local High School Star

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
LeGod saving the environmental. I wonder how much gas Kome burns in his little helicopter. Does he want to kill polar bears?
This made
SwayDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:35 PM   #24
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Boss
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #25
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar24
As in, this is the view from his helicopter as he gets to work everyday. No wonder why you all sit here and hate on him 24/7. You wish you had his life.

TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:00 PM   #26
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
I personally wouldn't volunterily enter a helicopter 41 times a year just to avoid traffic, simply because if you crash in a helicopter you're dead....in a car, good chance youll be fine.

However, it is an extremely epic entrance... like something out of a movie.
More people die in car accidents than helicopter or plane crashes.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #27
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto

Dude you used to be funny.

Quit the gifs go back to the original.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #28
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Kobe flying to work is more reason to hate him. It is another example of an ego that thinks he is too good to be stuck in traffic like everybody else. I am surprise he is actually in a helicopter instead of using his over-inflated head to hover over the city. F*ck Kobe and everybody who likes him.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #29
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
More people die in car accidents than helicopter or plane crashes.

Less aircrafts in the sky = less people traveling that day = less deaths/accidents total.

My point was should an accident occur in a helicopter there is no way you can survive, when on the other hand most car crashes ppl survive
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:24 PM   #30
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
LOL, only a weak minded baboon would hate on somebody because of their fans.

Why.

If somebody already hates Kobe and you have a bunch of fanboys who creates like 50 threads per week talking about the same Kobe sh*t over and over again, that can correlate to fanboys making a person hate Kobe even more.

Sounds logical to me if a fanboy can make someone hate a star even more because they are so f*ckin annoying.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: