Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default Is it possible for me to get a good physique?

I weigh 275 lbs. and am obese. Is it possible for me to get a good physique? I don't exercise and have an unhealthy diet. If I lose the weight can I get a good physique, or do I have bad genetics?

Here are pics of me:

Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a good physique?

whats up with the spoon
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #3
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
whats up with the spoon
That's what I'm wondering

But for real if you work hard enough it's definitely possible. If you can set your mind to it and consistently work at it you can do just about anything.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Nice boobs.
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #5
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Are trying to do liposuction with your spoon?!
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

yeah. my 6'7 brother got up to 320 after his brain injury where he wasnt allowed to do any physical activity for about 2.5 months. now, a year later, he weighs 220.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:12 PM   #7
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
whats up with the spoon

I have an avi of a picture of myself from another forum, and some people didn't think it was me so they wanted me to post spoon pics, proving that was me in my avi...
Old 01-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #8
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
That's what I'm wondering

But for real if you work hard enough it's definitely possible. If you can set your mind to it and consistently work at it you can do just about anything.

Thanks. Do you think I have bad genetics?
Old 01-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #9
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

If this is really you, you're on the wrong forum for positive reinforcement. Go onto bodybuilding forums or weightloss forums. I guarantee you'll get a much more helpful response on there.

That said, if you work at it you'll be able to make a hell of an improvement, I've seen people do it.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #10
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

Really didn't need to see the pics...
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #11
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
How would we know that? Obviously, if you're not eating healthy than that should be the first thing you change. Don't worry about genetics and change your lifestyle.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:18 PM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige

Step 1: Don't ever try to blame genetics for anything. As soon as you start thinking of possible excuses, you're already cheating yourself
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:19 PM   #13
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As they say in the diet industry. First step is to put down the spoon.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #14
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
As they say in the diet industry. First step is to put down the spoon.

allow me

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #15
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Learn how to eat a low carb primal diet and stick to it for a few months and you will notice massive change. Don't be too hard on yourself but at the same time dont be a coward, nearly everything worthwhile in life requires hard work, just gotta start taking steps to head in the direction you want.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: