Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #76
usa hoops
Serious playground baller

usa hoops has decent reputation
Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
As a man who has a reputation for being a flamboyant homosexual, might I add that it is most wise to steer clear of these comments. The line between hatred and love, aversion and attraction are quite fuzzy and one is tempted to judge when certain things are on the mind.

I was referring specifically to rape. That's about the worst thing a straight man can ever experience.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #77
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Friday the 13th Part 2 scared the hell out of me as a child. Its has a much more creepy vibe than the other corny movies.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #78
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I was about 6 when my mother went to see it with me in tow. Especially the seen where he catches that woman trying to run out of the house and hangs her on that meat hook with her head while she was Alive. Or when he chainsaws that guy in the wheelchair

I was talked into seeing Mama. That was pretty scary

When he chainsaws that fat guy in the wheelchair.....wow
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #79
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

City of God.
Man, I still hat the human race after seeing that one.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:23 PM   #80
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

My sister forced me to watch American werewolf in London (the original)... and that sh*t scared me to death..

As a kid I was also scared of:

*the 1st nightmare on Elm street (because it made you not wanna fall asleep)

*This show on UHF called night gallery.. Guy would stand in front of a picture of someone evil, or someone being murdered and prelude the story..

nightmares, nightmares, and more nightmares
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #81
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
This shit really isn't even all that psychologically damaging ... I just think it pertains to a certain generation. I suppose being in my bracket, it's just way more comical than "OMG, this so scurdyyyyyyy!" ... and you'd probably be in the same boat as LJJ, thinking Exorcist is just LOL material, not scary at all, when in actuality it's scary as fu*k compared to an older population/generation.
Culture might play a big part. American ghosts aren't scary at all to me. Exorcism, clowns, zombies, dracula, jason, serial killer, werewolf, monsters, mummies, etc.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #82
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
I'm still always disturbed by any movie scene where a dude gets penetrated. I would probably kill myself if that ever happened to me.

So Deliverance then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:19 AM   #83
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I would definitely have to go with American History X.

That one scene in the shower with all those dudes looking at the guy with that horny smile, oh man, i was scared sh*tless whenever other dudes gave me that half grin smile. And oh man, that scene, the pain and torture dude was going through getting rammed so hard from behind. I can't help but think about someone forcibly raping me with a football. *shivers* That is hands down the most frightening scene I have ever witnessed on television.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:52 AM   #84
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

No one's said Requiem For A Dream?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:18 AM   #85
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CRACKHEAD TEENAGER KIDS ****ING THE SHIT OUT OF A ZOMBIE. ONE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO STICK HIS DICK INTO HER MOUTH.

Yall should watch it, IT WAS HILARIOUS. THANK GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THE TITLE, IT'S JUST A MOVIE THAT I DONT WANNA WATCH OR ENCOUNTER AGAIN.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:21 AM   #86
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

None of the scary movies I've watched recently are haunting me right now. Go back to my childhood and child's play was the ****in movie that ****ed with my head for years -- but note this ... IT WAS MY FAVORITE HORROR MOVIE.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:35 AM   #87
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?
the movie of my life. it's always playing, ALWAYS...... i still can't find the exit doors back to the lobby...... and the movie itself is full of neverending shitty plot turns and other unwanted developments.

i swear, one of these days i'm going to snap and become one of those loud obnoxious audience members who doesn't give a shit about the plot and couldn't be arsed enough to pay attention anyway.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:57 AM   #88
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Friday the 13th Part 2 scared the hell out of me as a child. Its has a much more creepy vibe than the other corny movies.
Same here. Part 2 is creepy as hell. The rest are comedies, basically.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:00 AM   #89
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
the movie of my life. it's always playing, ALWAYS...... i still can't find the exit doors back to the lobby...... and the movie itself is full of neverending shitty plot turns and other unwanted developments.

i swear, one of these days i'm going to snap and become one of those loud obnoxious audience members who doesn't give a shit about the plot and couldn't be arsed enough to pay attention anyway.

In all seriousness, I was terrified the first time I saw the ring. Don't remember how old I was, somewhere around 10. Whenever I was alone in a room with a tv, I was so paranoid that a girl would crawl out of my tv.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:20 AM   #90
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Strangers

The knocking on the door part for some reason scared the living shit out of me, it was just the way they knocked on the door something crazy about it lol.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: