Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Im the only one who would enjoy real analitical basketball show?

Im sick of watching those "experts" break down basketball to us like were 5 year olds. As I once watched basketball with a top class basketball coach I understood that I know almost nothing about the game. He said some sentences I didnt understand a single word. I know basics like "week/strong side" in pnr, "diamond" play and some more lithuanian advanced words and other shit.. but that was so interesting and knew and FRESH, it was awesome experience.

So Im the only one who would enjoy real basketball show?

Last edited by CeltsGarlic : 02-04-2013 at 02:48 PM.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Im the only one who would enjoy real analitical basketball show?

Too many dumb fans to make such a show viable. These fans prefer to receive their NBA information in a First Take or TMZ fashion.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
bukowski81
Serious playground baller

bukowski81 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Too many dumb fans to make such a show viable. These fans prefer to receive their NBA information in a First Take or TMZ fashion.

Or worse, just looking at the stat sheet.
bukowski81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #4
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Im sick of watching those "experts" break down basketball to us like were 5 year olds. As I once watched basketball with a top class basketball coach I understood that I know almost nothing about the game. He said some sentences I get understand a single word. I know basics like "week/strong side" in pnr, "diamond" play and some more lithuanian advanced words and other shit.. but that was so interesting and knew and FRESH, it was awesome experience.

So Im the only one who would enjoy real basketball show?
No, I would love an actual legitimate basketball show on tv. In the meantime, check out the youtube channel "bballbreakdown" (google it) and you'll get basketball game break downs from more a basketball coaches perspective
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #5
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

It's spelled "analytical", have a nice time enjoying a made up word.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #6
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
No, I would love an actual legitimate basketball show on tv. In the meantime, check out the youtube channel "bballbreakdown" (google it) and you'll get basketball game break downs from more a basketball coaches perspective

Wilt Chamberlain is the most overrated baller of all-time and your youtube-channel sucks.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:09 PM   #7
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Wilt Chamberlain is the most overrated baller of all-time and your youtube-channel sucks.
recently passed 500k views, u mad breh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0IC8Nwkd1w

CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:09 PM   #8
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
I like Bball breakdown. Really good information on there.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri

and sadly, this is where the world is heading. i wouldnt be surprised to see a twitter show a year from now, where all it is, is a 30 minute show posting recent celebrity tweets. i wouldnt be surprised, no, but i would be painfully let down with american pop culture.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #10
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

id watch it, but its not like there isnt good analysis of basketball out there.

there are plenty of great sites that break down the game into Xs & Os, you just need to know where to look
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:23 PM   #11
Colbertnation64
I hit open 5-footers

Colbertnation64 has no real reputation yet.

"like 5 year olds"

"analitical"

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad

damn dog do you want some fries with your salt
Colbertnation64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #12
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

theres also some pretty good podcasts out there that break down basketball for the more than casual fan.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:27 PM   #13
RoundMoundOfReb
CEO of LeBron Family

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bbAllbreakdown is good. espn is 100% garbage. inside the NBA is entertaining but just for the lulz. i don't watch it expecting analysis.
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #14
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
theres also some pretty good podcasts out there that break down basketball for the more than casual fan.

link?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #15
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
link?

search basketball podcasts in the itunes store. a handful of them should populate. basketball jones is a good place to start. its basically 3-5 guys sitting around talking about basketball and not necessarily being politically correct
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: