Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Super Bowl Game Thread - Baltimore vs. SF

Prediction Time: Baltimore 31 San Fransisco 21

I just think it's more likely SF with Kaepernick makes crucial mistakes than Baltimore does. SF wins a Super Bowl, i have no doubt at all. Just not this year.

Everyone else?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #17
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is pretty funny. A super hot reporter deals with an video bomber on Bourbon Street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WshrVOTLn04
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #18
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Got 50 on baltimore with a 3.5 point spot. Need ed reed and ray to do work.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #19
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

SF - 28
Baltimore- 17

Late mid yard rushing touchdown from CK seals the deal with just over two minutes to play.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:25 PM   #20
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
This is pretty funny. A super hot reporter deals with an video bomber on Bourbon Street.

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #21
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

that is awesome, i dunno how professional it is. but she would get a job 10 seconds later for many reasons
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #22
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I torrented tommorow's Superbowl game and watched it already, so I know who's going to win. :)
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:13 AM   #23
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

i want the 49ers to win (dont know why, maybe i guess ill never get over the ravens trashing the giants in their lone super bowl loss). but for some reason, i see the ravens winning it. im gonna say

ravens 23
49ers 21
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #24
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

I like the 49ers. They were my pick from earlier in the season, so I'm not jumping off the bandwagon.

I have a feeling' we are going to see the return of the bad Joe Flacco. The 49ers will return to playing great defense, and shut down the Ravens offense. Kapernick will have a big game, and be named MVP.

SF 24
Baltimore 13
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #25
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My head tells me to pick the niners but my instincts tell me to pick the Ravens. Ravens are the "team of destiny" and those teams never lose in the SB..

I also think their defense is well disciplined and will be able to stop the Niners pistol offense. They definitely won't have the running lanes like they did against GB and Atlanta. Ngata and Cody should eat up blocks and contain their gaps, they have good outside containment with players like Suggs, Kruger and the interior is set with Lewis and Ellerbe. Playing in a 3-4 defense, good defensive line play that eat their gaps and a good set of linebackers will do a good job against the niners offense.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #26
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
My head tells me to pick the niners but my instincts tell me to pick the Ravens. Ravens are the "team of destiny" and those teams never lose in the SB..

I also think their defense is well disciplined and will be able to stop the Niners pistol offense. They definitely won't have the running lanes like they did against GB and Atlanta. Ngata and Cody should eat up blocks and contain their gaps, they have good outside containment with players like Suggs, Kruger and the interior is set with Lewis and Ellerbe. Playing in a 3-4 defense, good defensive line play that eat their gaps and a good set of linebackers will do a good job against the niners offense.
Depends on how well the Ravens have adjusted. The Skins were gashing them with the Pistol. They couldn't stop Alfred Morris and the 20 yard crossing route. If the Niners can get the run game going early, I think its a sign of good things
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #27
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

GO RAVENS!!

Win it for Ray Ray.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #28
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Randy Moss gave the speech to the 49ers. I heard his closing line was "and the reason it hurt so much losing was i really tried that day".
Old 02-03-2013, 03:25 PM   #29
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Depends on how well the Ravens have adjusted. The Skins were gashing them with the Pistol. They couldn't stop Alfred Morris and the 20 yard crossing route. If the Niners can get the run game going early, I think its a sign of good things

I didn't watch the game but if I'm not mistaken that game was during a bad streak of the Ravens where they looked flat.

I just think the Ravens have all the vital components to stop that offense. Ngata is a great DL who'll penetrate his gap and some and Cody is a clog up the middle, not sure about their other DL. Niners O-line won't push around the Ravens front 7 the way they did against Green Bay and Atlanta. If the Ravens can control the LOS then they should be able to contain them.

Then you have 4 quality LB's of the Ravens in which I don't see the niners have much success of getting out of the edge of the fields against the Ravens 3-4 system. Seems like the perfect combination to stop the pistol. I expect Suggs and Kruger to be going after Kaepernick all night
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #30
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I didn't watch the game but if I'm not mistaken that game was during a bad streak of the Ravens where they looked flat.

I just think the Ravens have all the vital components to stop that offense. Ngata is a great DL who'll penetrate his gap and some and Cody is a clog up the middle, not sure about their other DL. Niners O-line won't push around the Ravens front 7 the way they did against Green Bay and Atlanta. If the Ravens can control the LOS then they should be able to contain them.

Then you have 4 quality LB's of the Ravens in which I don't see the niners have much success of getting out of the edge of the fields against the Ravens 3-4 system. Seems like the perfect combination to stop the pistol. I expect Suggs and Kruger to be going after Kaepernick all night

I think the Niners do a lot of dump offs to the TE's to force Lewis's old ass into coverage which is not his strong suit. I think the hope will be the TE's can break some which would help loosen up the defense in other places. The Niners would probably be better off with a pass first approach, but is Kaepernick as well as he's played ready to be the primariy offense and not play off the run?

One thing i think will hurt SF is the lack of substitutions they make on defense. The Super Bowl's huge amount of excitement is draining, and the Niners may wind up earlier on sucking up too much energy since they don't sub in and out.

I also think the Ravens will be a calmer team, their Harbaugh looked much more relaxed than the 49ers.

Pretty much i like the talent better of the 49ers but a lot of the little things here and there i think favor the Ravens.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: