Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #376
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-13 Whatifsports.com Simulation Basketball League

71-72 Dan Issel
83-84 Kiki Vandeweghe
00-01 Antawn Jamison
00-01 Antoine Walker

Team_LeBron23ISH2k13 (Follow the format of the team)
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #377
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 03-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #378
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
SG

Pick 4 players from the Free Agent Pool. Post your official lineup, and the name of your team.

I'm sorry, I was late getting into this...we're supposed to pick 4 players out of a pool to complete our 12 man roster? Where are these free agents? I had started my account there and had added Magic, Ewing, Love and Dumars. Now I have to complete the rest. What am I supposed to do?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #379
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I'm sorry, I was late getting into this...we're supposed to pick 4 players out of a pool to complete our 12 man roster? Where are these free agents? I had started my account there and had added Magic, Ewing, Love and Dumars. Now I have to complete the rest. What am I supposed to do?

Complete the rest. Create your team here.

http://www.whatifsports.com/dreamtea...t=4&tid=360505
Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #380
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Complete the rest. Create your team here.

http://www.whatifsports.com/dreamtea...t=4&tid=360505

OK, I just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything. I have 8 players on my team. I pick 4 more and if so where do I find them? Do I have to join the league first? If so, how would I do that?

And am I supposed to order the roster in any particular way? Like start with my first pick and go down from there?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:45 PM   #381
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
OK, I just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything. I have 8 players on my team. I pick 4 more and if so where do I find them? Do I have to join the league first? If so, how would I do that?

And am I supposed to order the roster in any particular way? Like start with my first pick and go down from there?

Pick those 4 players who weren't drafted in this tournament.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:38 AM   #382
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRegul8r
You need to fill a 12-man roster in order to create a team to sim with. Meaning, if you have an 8-man rotation, you're going to have to just throw in four players in order to have 12, and then you can simply adjust the depth chart so that only those eight receive playing time, and set the four extras to zero. Though in the case of a blowout, even players whose minutes you've set to zero will get a couple minutes on the court.

Thanks buddy, good to know.
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:47 AM   #383
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangintheair
here's my official lineup
Team name - hangintheair

PG: 1970-71 Walt Frazier / 2010-11 Derrick Rose
SG: 2000-01 Allen Iverson / 1993-94 Latrell Sprewell
SF: 1984-85 Larry Bird / 2005-06 Gerald Wallace
PF: 1992-93 Charles Barkley / 1971-72 Dave DeBusschere / 2002-03 Jermaine Oneal
C : 1961-62 Walt Bellamy / 1973-74 Bob Lanier / 1984-85 Mark Eaton

Bolded are my 4 free agent picked up

Pretty sure someone snatched up Eaton
TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:09 AM   #384
hangintheair
Why so Serious?

hangintheair has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorporation
Pretty sure someone snatched up Eaton

nope i checked it before i picked it.
hangintheair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:26 AM   #385
hangintheair
Why so Serious?

Can I use my last 4 free agent picked up or we will be just had to put them as fillers?
Old 03-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #386
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangintheair
Can I use my last 4 free agent picked up or we will be just had to put them as fillers?

Yes
Old 03-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #387
hangintheair
Why so Serious?

Quote:
Yes

ok thanks.

So after that what are we gonna do now.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:24 AM   #388
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Eddie Jones
Theo Ratliff
Lionel Hollins
Elmore Smith

Let me know if any of them have been taken (I did a quick skim through the list), but those are my last 4 picks as of now.

Team name: WIS_KG

Last edited by Kevin_Garnett_5 : 03-06-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:17 AM   #389
Calabis
Good college starter

Calabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this board

Michael Cage
Chris Mullin
Tree Rollins
World B Free

Last edited by Calabis : 03-06-2013 at 05:37 AM.
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #390
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Neil Johnston
Adrian Dantley
Jasikevicius
Westbrook

CeltsGarlics Garlics
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: