Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,552
Default If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Kyrie
Ellington
LeBron
Tristan
Noel

D-Wait
Zeller
Speights
'13 #1 pick from Lakers/Heat


Does this team win 75 games?

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 01-26-2013 at 01:55 PM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #2
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar
 
SpecialQue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 14,577
Default Re: If the Cavs can draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest ever??

Yeah, and if my pecker grew another few feet I'd be able to use it as a belt. Both scenarios seem equally likely.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
Pushxx
Pushxx
 
Pushxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 3,420
Default Re: If the Cavs can draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest ever??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Yeah, and if my pecker grew another few feet I'd be able to use it as a belt. Both scenarios seem equally likely.

Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
jimmy77x
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,721
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Kyrie
Ellington
LeBron
Tristan
Noel

D-Wait
Zeller
Speights
'13 #1 pick from Lakers/Heat


Does this team win 75 games?

Bust
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9
 
PleezeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,552
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Bust
No son
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:08 PM   #6
Nash
NBA rookie of the year
 
Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,625
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Kyrie
Ellington
LeBron
Tristan
Noel

D-Wait
Zeller
Speights
'13 #1 pick from Lakers/Heat


Does this team win 75 games?
D-Wait on the bench? What happened bro?
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #7
Flash31
Local High School Star
 
Flash31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Defense
Posts: 1,483
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

so lebron leaves a perennial championship contender,wade,bosh,management,teammates,endorseme nt opportunities,worldwide exposure,increased popularity,city of Miami for Cleveland

Not gonna happen
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #8
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen
 
FreezingTsmoove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,653
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Bust



Another ISH draft scout
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #9
DStebb716
Phil of the Future
 
DStebb716's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,220
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash31
so lebron leaves a perennial championship contender,wade,bosh,management,teammates,endorseme nt opportunities,worldwide exposure,increased popularity,city of Miami for Cleveland

Not gonna happen

While I doubt he goes to Cleveland, this is a pretty stupid comment.
LeBron James is a brand himself. He could go to Alaska and he's still get just as much money in endorsements. He got worldwide exposure in Cleveland and will always have that. By 2014, Dwyane Wade will be nothing. His popularity would likely increase if he went back to Cleveland.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #10
DStebb716
Phil of the Future
 
DStebb716's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,220
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

But Pleezebeadouche is a troll guys. The fact that he thinks a guy like Ellington would a. start in the NBA at all, b. start on "the greatest team of all-time" shows that he's an idiot.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #11
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star
 
IGOTGAME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,683
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Noel isn't some prize.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #12
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar
 
KyrieTheFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,832
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Noel isn't the type of player I'd want. Give me Mclemore please!
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #13
Flash31
Local High School Star
 
Flash31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Defense
Posts: 1,483
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
While I doubt he goes to Cleveland, this is a pretty stupid comment.
LeBron James is a brand himself. He could go to Alaska and he's still get just as much money in endorsements. He got worldwide exposure in Cleveland and will always have that. By 2014, Dwyane Wade will be nothing. His popularity would likely increase if he went back to Cleveland.


Really in one yr wade will be nothing,and bosh and all that cap space Miami has and being Miami and having Riley yeah just stop posting.And no he can't get the same exposure and endorsements in cle as he could Miami,a city with 600000 people vs a city with5 million hmm
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #14
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!
 
SilkkTheShocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,786
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash31
Really in one yr wade will be nothing,and bosh and all that cap space Miami has and being Miami and having Riley yeah just stop posting.And no he can't get the same exposure and endorsements in cle as he could Miami,a city with 600000 people vs a city with5 million hmm

I don't think LeBron is leaving, but the bolded part is absolutely false. LeBron would be a big star anywhere. He could sign with Milwaukee and people would still buy his jersey, shoes, etc.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #15
jrong
Revolution untelevised
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,853
Default Re: If the Cavs draft Nerlens Noel and LeBron comes in '14, Cavs greatest team ever??

LeBron will stunt K.I.'s growth.
jrong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy