Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 11:57 PM   #1
Linspired
Great young streetballer

Linspired has an OK reputation so far
Default Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls

meh, against the pelicans.

i'm sure ya'll have seen these guys can work it out and be lethal together. but the growing pain is definitely visible. sometimes it's hard to watch. Lin can look like a total scrub who can't figure it out.

the bad stretch once again has reminded me that Lin is at his best when he plays with urgency. when lin is passive and constantly remind himself that he is a floor general then lin starts to suck. he is a free flowing slasher. he can't be methodical or calculating. what he needs to do is go out there and have a ride of his life. he needs to be instinctive and natural. he needs to stop thinking about how to be a pg. just ball. sometimes he need to say @$@##ck harden.

for harden, dude has no mid range game. it's either long range or his various iso attack which is great against pelicans of the world, but a none factor against good teams.

i still believe in Lin and i think he needs to take that next step to be a leader of the team. once he can do that, then i can really jump on lin & harden bandwagon. 2cents
Linspired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:33 AM   #2
Mr. NBA
I hit open layups

Mr. NBA has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls

He isnt that good. No need to post a thread over an average game. He is an ok player. We all know.
Mr. NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #3
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster

McHale is a strange coach. The whole team is inconsistent tho. I mean Parsons and Patterson seem to have some kind of deal where only one of em play well at the same time. Lin seems to have ok games mostly than once in a while he has horrendous games and great games. Strange.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #4
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

why no 5 blocks for 5x5

i am disappoint.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:19 AM   #5
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. NBA
He isnt that good. No need to post a thread over an average game. He is an ok player. We all know.
Exactly.

Does any other player get threads posted for playing "average" or "ok"?
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:27 AM   #6
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Exactly.

Does any other player get threads posted for playing "average" or "ok"?

Kobe.
He gets threads posted for playing "ok", "average" or "bad".
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:39 AM   #7
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
why no 5 blocks for 5x5

i am disappoint.
At least post the appropriate parent saying it.

Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:05 AM   #8
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has no real reputation yet.

Harden and Lin are dribbling too much outside.
They should bring it up, throw it into the post to get some spacing outside, then have their post player kick it out and then do something.
Or attack quicker.
Too much dribbling, not enough passing.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:10 AM   #9
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation

this is thread worthy?
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:00 AM   #10
disel
Great young streetballer

disel is starting to rub some people the wrong waydisel is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linspired
meh, against the pelicans.

i'm sure ya'll have seen these guys can work it out and be lethal together. but the growing pain is definitely visible. sometimes it's hard to watch. Lin can look like a total scrub who can't figure it out.

the bad stretch once again has reminded me that Lin is at his best when he plays with urgency. when lin is passive and constantly remind himself that he is a floor general then lin starts to suck. he is a free flowing slasher. he can't be methodical or calculating. what he needs to do is go out there and have a ride of his life. he needs to be instinctive and natural. he needs to stop thinking about how to be a pg. just ball. sometimes he need to say @$@##ck harden.

for harden, dude has no mid range game. it's either long range or his various iso attack which is great against pelicans of the world, but a none factor against good teams.

i still believe in Lin and i think he needs to take that next step to be a leader of the team. once he can do that, then i can really jump on lin & harden bandwagon. 2cents
No midrange game or not, Harden is light years ahead of lin idiot. Lin has no business being anywhere near Harden in the pecking order.

Last edited by disel : 01-26-2013 at 05:03 AM.
disel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:13 AM   #11
poweredbyoats
Can barely lace up my sneakers

poweredbyoats has an OK reputation so far

Why does Harden make so many turnovers. 8 tonight.
poweredbyoats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:25 AM   #12
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poweredbyoats
Why does Harden make so many turnovers. 8 tonight.
He (Harden) also had 30 points 8 assists on 8-15 shooting and tottaly outplayed Eric Gordon yet again.
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:28 AM   #13
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I seriously thought we got over this whole Lin thing, dude had his fame got exposed this year so nothing to see here.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:28 AM   #14
RoundMoundOfReb
CEO of LeBron Family

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the fact that 13/8 is thread worthy shows how awful he is.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #15
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. NBA

but when he has a horrendous game, his haters will come out of the wood work and make thread ridiculing him.

Granted it hasn't happened that much due to his inconsistency. He may have a bad game but then score 38 against the Spurs.

9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: