Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-26-2013, 03:35 AM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Jamal Kinsley killing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57TigckGqPw
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:42 AM   #2
Djahjaga
High School JV MVP

Djahjaga has decent reputation
Default Re: Jamal Kinsley killing

Should be posted in that thread where people were doubting that an NBA player would dominate any regular pickup game.
Djahjaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:51 AM   #3
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Him and Andre Miller two of my fav PG's ever, so smooth, slow and crafty a thing of beauty to watch.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #4
zac
Local High School Star

zac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat cool

I thought he was done a few years ago. It's blowing my mind how much of a resurgence he's had for the Jazz. When he was the back up for the Grizzlies, he was terrible, he eventually lost his backup job to Marcus Williams so that should tell you something.
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:48 AM   #5
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac
I thought he was done a few years ago. It's blowing my mind how much of a resurgence he's had for the Jazz. When he was the back up for the Grizzlies, he was terrible, he eventually lost his backup job to Marcus Williams so that should tell you something.
It's a shame Mo is injured, because he'd be a really good backup. Now the Jazz are stuck playing suckey Earl Watson 20 minutes a game. I think he's really good for the young bigs though, he seems to be more intersted in getting them involved in the game than finding his own offense. His shooting has been pretty terrible at times though.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #6
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
I thought he was done a few years ago. It's blowing my mind how much of a
resurgence he's had for the Jazz. When he was the back up for the Grizzlies, he
was terrible, he eventually lost his backup job to Marcus Williams so that
should tell you something.

Was he terrible or just playing in the wrong system? I thought from day 1 he'd be a great pick-up for Utah being an old school pass first point guard and he has been.

Quote:
It's a shame Mo is injured, because he'd be a really good backup. Now the
Jazz are stuck playing suckey Earl Watson 20 minutes a game.

Not stuck. They have Burks and they could make a roster move which I imagine they will in te next month or so.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
zac
Local High School Star

zac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat cool

I meant he didn't exactly have the greatest bench players in Memphis. Back then the starters (Conley, Mayo, Gay, Randolph, and Gasol) all played 40+ minutes a night because the bench was terrible. Rookie Thabeeet, rookie Demarre Carroll, rookie Sam Young, etc.
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: