Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #1
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,806
sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Boston blows a 27 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Doc Rivers has to be the biggest d*ckhead on the planet since he just stands there and watches his team collapse and does............NOTHING.

What the F*ck is this d*ckhead paid to do? Stand on the court and look crazy? He makes no adjustments and draws up sh"tty plays when the game is on the line. Is Doc Rivers really dumb enough to not know who Kyle Korver is? He has been in the league since 2003

I would sleep so much better at night if he was fired.

Last edited by sportsfan76 : 01-26-2013 at 01:40 PM.
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #2
jimmy77x
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,592
jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
Doc Rivers has to be the biggest d*ckhead on the planet since he just stands there and watches his team collapse and does............NOTHING.

What the F*ck is this d*ckhead paid to do? Stand on the court and look crazy? He makes no adjustments and draws up sh"tty plays when the game is on the line. Is Doc Rivers really dumb enough to not know who Kyle Korver is? He has been in the league since 2003

I would sleep so much better at night if he was fired.

Thought it was a 27 point lead?
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster
 
Pushxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 3,216
Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Everyone blaming Doc when he made it a point not to let the Hawks shoot 3s.

Maybe blame the players who only played hard for half the game...?
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
CelticBaller
lite kobe
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: minus the raping and chucking
Posts: 14,505
CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
Everyone blaming Doc when he made it a point not to let the Hawks shoot 3s.

Maybe blame the players who only played hard for half the game...?
it's a players league, coaches always get blamed for everything
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:31 PM   #5
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar
 
SpecialQue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,331
SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

The subject to this thread is amazing.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #6
Derka
Go C's!
 
Derka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SE Massachusetts
Posts: 10,118
Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

What the f*ck is Doc supposed to do? Punch Rondo in the balls and start running the point? Attack the rim? Defend Korver at the three? Do the f*cking player's jobs for them?

Putting this on Doc is just the worst sort of player-worshipping horseshit you can do. At what point are we going to hold the players accountable?
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #7
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar
 
SpecialQue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,331
SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
What the f*ck is Doc supposed to do? Punch Rondo in the balls and start running the point? Attack the rim? Defend Korver at the three? Do the f*cking player's jobs for them?

Yes to all of those options.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #8
TheTruth#34
Celtics fan
 
TheTruth#34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Posts: 119
TheTruth#34 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Doc kept Pierce in the game for too long. Green was in his Groove and was benched

Doc lost this game with poor decision making on rotations
TheTruth#34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #9
Mach_3
Local High School Star
 
Mach_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,384
Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
Everyone blaming Doc when he made it a point not to let the Hawks shoot 3s.

Maybe blame the players who only played hard for half the game...?


i agree with it being mostly on our lazy ass Celtics, but after watching Doc for 6+ years he's terrible at motivating his players
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #10
LikeABosh
Banned
 
LikeABosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,566
LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

This is a knee jerk reaction, but I do agree that Doc is a very overrated coach
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:35 PM   #11
Derka
Go C's!
 
Derka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SE Massachusetts
Posts: 10,118
Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth#34
Doc kept Pierce in the game for too long. Green was in his Groove and was benched

Doc lost this game with poor decision making on rotations

Are you kidding me? A coach does not lose a 27-point lead.

Jeff Green has far and away been the most inconsistent player on this roster...the polar opposite of the guy who should be in the game at crunch time, regardless of the box score.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #12
Derka
Go C's!
 
Derka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SE Massachusetts
Posts: 10,118
Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Yes to all of those options.

You just wanna see him cop a feel on Rondo. Gaywad.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #13
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar
 
SpecialQue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,331
SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
You just wanna see him cop a feel on Rondo. Gaywad.

Your point?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #14
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar
 
SpecialQue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,331
SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

Also...Dwight for Rondo. Do you Celtic fans pull the trigger?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #15
Whoah10115
Linja Status
 
Whoah10115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,968
Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Boston blows a 20 pt lead because they have a "d*ckhed for a coach"

No No No No.


The OP is right. This isn't one game. This is all he does. This streak is his fault. Just as this season is. Just as the level of loss in 2011 was his fault.


It's embarrassing that a coach who makes his name on his ability to inspire, teach and preach professionalism and hard work, and put out a team that plays unselfishly and like a team, can have a team that so regularly fails to put teams away, fails to regularly move off the ball, fails so regularly to do anything without Rondo first blessing the ball...and some of this, like playing down to opponents, has been going on since the first year together.


This is Doc Rivers' fault. Why does he get a pass for everything?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy