Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #91
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation
Default Re: kyle korver is a god

I really wish i could sit this team down and ask why NO ONE EVER FCUKING CUTS TO THE RIM
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #92
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
6 game losing streak?

Fire Danny Ainge, trade everyone. I rather have them rebuild and not end up like the Hawks

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #93
TheTruth#34
Celtics fan

TheTruth#34 has an OK reputation so far

Painful viewing.

Why i stayed up til 03:30am to watch this crap is beyond me

Time to bench my boy Pierce
TheTruth#34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #94
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
6 game losing streak?

Fire Danny Ainge, trade everyone. I rather have them rebuild and not end up like the Hawks
so hurt
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #95
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Ainge blowing salary flexibility on Jason Terry, Jeff Green, and Courtney Lee.

Aside from Green's contract, none of the offseason moves Danny made were bad, but everyone's Captain Hindsight around here now.

Terry and Lee were good risks to take and they're just not working out. Shit happens.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #96
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Quit being in denial man, the hawks are playoff fodder, mediocre, irrelevant what ever.Stick to riding Lebron's nuts
so weak. you are probably the only person that thinks im a lebron nut rider.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 PM   #97
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Aside from Green's contract, none of the offseason moves Danny made were bad, but everyone's Captain Hindsight around here now.

Terry and Lee were good risks to take and they're just not working out. Shit happens.

Lee's playing way better than Terry though.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 PM   #98
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
To what? There's no plausible trades that make this team anything better than a 7 or 8 seed.

If we had a good centre and were the 7th seed I'd like our chances a hell of a lot more than I do now
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 PM   #99
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
so hurt
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 PM   #100
TheTruth#34
Celtics fan

TheTruth#34 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

TP
TheTruth#34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #101
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Celtic_Pride has decent reputationCeltic_Pride has decent reputation

Quote:

Brandon Bass is right up there with the worst contracts handed out last season. I still can't get what the f*ck was Danny thinking giving out that contract. I am pretty sure that no team will be stupid enough to give a 1 dimensional blackhole that kinda contract and Danny Ainge f*cked it up.

Andray Blatche at min. >>>>>>>>> Bass at that horrible contract

Unless a 1 sided trade happens to help out the Cs, I don't see them improving from now. Will possibly make the playoffs and get kicked out in the first round or end up as a 9th seed in the East. They are in worst possible scenario right now. This is all on Ainge for giving out long and horrible contracts to lazy, I-dont-give-a-f*ck-since-I-got-paid players like Bass and Green.

To make this even worse, Ray Allen and the Heat who are on a tear lately will be in town on Sunday!

FML
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 PM   #102
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
Brandon Bass is right there up there with the worst contracts handed out last season. I still can't get what the f*ck was Danny thinking giving out that contract. I am pretty sure that no team will be stupid enough to give Bass that kinda contract and Danny Ainge f*cked it up.

Andray Blatche at min. >>>>>>>>> Bass at that horrible contract

Unless a 1 sided trade happens to help out the Cs, I don't see them improving from now. Will possibly make the playoffs and get kicked out in the first round or end up as a 9th seed in the East. They are in worst possible scenario right. This is all on Ainge for giving out long and horrible contracts to lazy, I-dont-give-a-f*ck-since-I-got-paid players like Bass and Green.

To make this even worse, Ray Allen and the Heat who are on a tear lately will be in town on Sunday!

FML

At least we know Rondo is gonna play like a god in that game

Perhaps playing against a team we hate will get this guys the fcuk up for the game
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:38 PM   #103
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Lee's playing way better than Terry though.

True, but it took Courtney a loooong-ass time to get there. Terry has been a complete failure.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #104
Big Cheese
I hit open 5-footers

Big Cheese is considered somewhat coolBig Cheese is considered somewhat coolBig Cheese is considered somewhat cool

korver looked like a superstar 8 threes and 24 points in the 2nd half. its great to finally have an elite shooter on the team. He is the best shooter the hawks have had in a VERY long time.
Big Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:39 AM   #105
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who does Kyle Korver think he is? Steve Novak?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: