Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-26-2013, 12:36 PM   #91
Kovach
Decent playground baller

Kovach is considered somewhat coolKovach is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: LeBron James tackles fan after half-court shot

Pretty awesome moment.
Kovach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #92
sixer6ad
Local High School Star

sixer6ad has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang

It used to never take a championship for him to demonstrate pure joy and love of the game. He used to do it every night.

The comment is based on the reality that since the decision his life has been scrutinized and torn apart daily.

This hug, and this smile, had nothing to do with holding a trophy or bowing down to receive a gold medal. That was my point.

As I've always said...none of you were here...you didn't experience it...you all think Cleveland is a piece of shit and that nobody could have a life here...but I have total comfort that you just don't know.

The look on his face, rolling around on the floor, reminded me of the kid I watched nightly before everyone - including me - began hating me.
sixer6ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #93
sixer6ad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixer6ad
It used to never take a championship for him to demonstrate pure joy and love of the game. He used to do it every night.

The comment is based on the reality that since the decision his life has been scrutinized and torn apart daily.

This hug, and this smile, had nothing to do with holding a trophy or bowing down to receive a gold medal. That was my point.

As I've always said...none of you were here...you didn't experience it...you all think Cleveland is a piece of shit and that nobody could have a life here...but I have total comfort that you just don't know.

The look on his face, rolling around on the floor, reminded me of the kid I watched nightly before everyone - including me - began hating me.

And I'm right.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #94
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR

Perhaps you have amnesia..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #95
sixer6ad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue

Exactly what I thought and said. When people have nothing to say, they throw on a picture.

Nice try.

You'll find out in 1.5 years how happy he is in Miami.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #96
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
Because he never gets hurt. He just pretends.

LMAO at a guy with Pierce avatar talking about pretending to be hurt.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #97
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

thats amazing... what a night for that fat dude.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #98
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
thats amazing... what a night for that fat dude.

All fat people can shoot the hook shot
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #99
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just read that this dude is from McHenry, IL, which is literally down the road from where I live. Crazy.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:24 AM   #100
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixer6ad

Your life sounds depressing. The way you write is almost too poetic in a disturbing way, as if accepting of something. Very bothersome.

Its basketball. A game. Cheer up. The Heat is all you post about. Find a hobby.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #101
2swift4u
High School Varsity 6th Man

2swift4u has decent reputation2swift4u has decent reputation

that was pretty awesome! saw it this morning and had to laugh quite a bit.
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:52 PM   #102
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR

Perhaps you have amnesia..

Why is Battier so serious?
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #103
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vragrant
Why is Battier so serious?

coz he canīt dance............only sing
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:30 PM   #104
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
Pauk can fap to this

pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: