Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-26-2013, 12:32 AM   #61
20Four
National High School Star

20Four has not been impressing people
Default Re: LeBron James tackles fan after half-court shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang

Can someone PHOTOSHOP the GIF and put PAUK on the court sad or crying? Or have him having his hands out like he's about to get a hug from LEBRON then LEBRON hugs the other guy instead!! LOL
20Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #62
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

contrived hump jokes aside, that was a truly awesome and genuine moment.
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #63
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

I really enjoyed watching this.....makes me look at Lebron in a different light. He's definitely a homo.

I kid....I kid! LMAO!!!
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:12 AM   #64
Djahjaga
High School JV MVP

Djahjaga has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3MVP
He definitely seems more likable in general now than The Decision/Check My $tats/Sideline Dancing days. I think finally getting that ring has made him a bit more humble and chill now.

I think what humbled him was losing in such a humiliating fashion in 2011. He was very likable last year. Very composed and respectful even in games that were clearly won. Even told Chalmers to stop showboating in that one game. Compare that to the Lebron that danced in the Chicago game or even the one that made such a show of beating of Boston in 2011 (he and Wade were hugging each other and damn near crying and sh*t. It was ridiculous).

He's definitely a more level headed, adult minded individual now. As much as I hate the ESPN "he's a better person now, and that's why he won" profiles, I think it might be accurate in this instance.
Djahjaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:18 AM   #65
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
I really enjoyed watching this.....makes me look at Lebron in a different light. He's definitely a homo.

I kid....I kid! LMAO!!!
I was about to say because the bold made me think you were one too
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:19 AM   #66
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Out of habit the refs rewarded Lebron 2 free throws once play was resumed
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:20 AM   #67
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

pauk fell fainted after multiple faps with this, tomorrow he'll be up again and tell us his thoughts
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:21 AM   #68
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djahjaga
I think what humbled him was losing in such a humiliating fashion in 2011. He was very likable last year. Very composed and respectful even in games that were clearly won. Even told Chalmers to stop showboating in that one game. Compare that to the Lebron that danced in the Chicago game or even the one that made such a show of beating of Boston in 2011 (he and Wade were hugging each other and damn near crying and sh*t. It was ridiculous).

He's definitely a more level headed, adult minded individual now. As much as I hate the ESPN "he's a better person now, and that's why he won" profiles, I think it might be accurate in this instance.

Great post.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:22 AM   #69
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Out of habit the refs rewarded Lebron 2 free throws once play was resumed

ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:22 AM   #70
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang

Needs switched to LelBron face.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:25 AM   #71
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMVNhcrLziI
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:29 AM   #72
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ_X2hy-kU0
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:30 AM   #73
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:57 AM   #74
ganja0710
Banned

ganja0710 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixer6ad
Haven't seen that totally true joy from him since he left.

Good for him.
ganja0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:02 AM   #75
AirFederer
Bob Kåre

AirFederer has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
I saw that. That was so cool. I am sure winning that money was huge for the fan. But getting that love from the King, had to be the topping on the cake. And you could tell that the interaction by Lebron was legit. Nothing fake about it. That was pretty cool of Lebron to do that.

+1
Love his reaction, really made it special for the fan.

Great shot also
AirFederer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: