Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Has anyone punched a girl in the face?

Well i have...

There was this girl who was teasing me and calling me by all these nasty names.
So it got to a point where i just couldn't take it anymore and one day without a warning i approached her and just punched the girl straight to the face two times. A week later I heard from someone from the neighborhood that her father was looking for a boy who broke her daughters nose.

Though it happened a while ago I still feel bad about it
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Rolando
Good High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation
Default Re: Has anyone punched a girl in the face?

If that was my daughter, I would have found you and beaten you.

You should feel bad.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, this isn't the kind of thing you go around telling people. With women, words hurt more than fists, no need to go primal in that situation.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #4
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando
If that was my daughter, I would have found you and beaten you.

You should feel bad.

actually I do and I even thought of apologising but for some reason never did. Still find it strange that though the girl knew my name she never mentioned it to her father.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:03 PM   #5
Rolando
Good High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
actually I do and I even thought of apologising but for some reason never did. Still find it strange that though the girl knew my name she never mentioned it to her father.

Then she probably felt somehow like she deserved it......You don't have to feel as bad now.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #6
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No, I'm not a ******
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #7
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation herePistonsFan#21 has a near all-star reputation here

if you gonna punch her why not do it while she calls you names and tells you mean things?

instead you wait for a random day and just walk up to her and out of nowhere punch her twice in the face...i dont understand.
PistonsFan#21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando
Then she probably felt somehow like she deserved it......You don't have to feel as bad now.
or she didn't want him to find her and beat her up again for snitching
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:37 PM   #9
BuffaloBill
Death Gun

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You hit her with a 2 piece?

I'm pretty sure a 1 piece would have gotten the point across. But a 2 piece is overkill. Also, have you never heard of sticks and stones?

Is this a fake story?
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #10
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

If a woman steps to me like a man, she's going to get treated like a man.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #11
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i hope you wasnt older than 12...
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #12
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

she wanted the d' foo! not your fist
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #13
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i hope you wasnt older than 12...

I was 10 years old then
Old 01-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #14
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
If a woman steps to me like a man, she's going to get treated like a man.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #15
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
I was 10 years old then
she wanted you to be her first kiss foo!
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: