Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-24-2013, 07:09 PM   #1
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Tyson Chandler selected as All-Star

As picked by the coaches.

Congrats fella.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tyson Chandler selected as All-Star

Well I will say he deserves this over KG being a starter. Him, Noah, Lopez and Varejao deserved it over KG.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only snub i see is Steph Curry.

Since coaches make this pick no way a Brooklyn Net would make it.

Smoove blew his chance getting suspended.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The only snub i see is Steph Curry.

Since coaches make this pick no way a Brooklyn Net would make it.

Smoove blew his chance getting suspended.

Kemba Walker got snubbed. Sure his team isn't good, but neither is Boston. OJ Mayo got snubbed too

Last edited by franchize : 01-24-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Kemba Walker got snubbed. Sure his team isn't good, but neither is Boston. OJ Mayo got snubbed too
Boston is at least a playoff team, Bobcats are awful, i doubt they even looked that way.

There's way too many guards out in the West that have played better than Mayo. damian Lilliard I'd take easily over him, and his team has a better record too. Jamal Crawford as well.

IDk when I think snubbed i look way past the individual performance.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #6
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Steve Kerr just said Tyson impacts the game more than Dwight and that he's probably the best center in the game.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Boston is at least a playoff team, Bobcats are awful, i doubt they even looked that way.

There's way too many guards out in the West that have played better than Mayo. damian Lilliard I'd take easily over him, and his team has a better record too. Jamal Crawford as well.

IDk when I think snubbed i look way past the individual performance.
Well that's the problem. Announcers like Tim Legler and Steve Kerr have brainwashed you lol. It isn't a team award. It's an individual honor. Period. I think Lillard for sure but we all know he wasn't going to get in as a rookie.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Well that's the problem. Announcers like Tim Legler and Steve Kerr have brainwashed you lol. It isn't a team award. It's an individual honor. Period. I think Lillard for sure but we all know he wasn't going to get in as a rookie.
the reserves are a coaches award, they do look at team success, unless that player is super good.

OJ is not.

You think he deserves it over steph curry harden toney parker?
Old 01-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #9
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
the reserves are a coaches award, they do look at team success, unless that player is super good.

OJ is not.

You think he deserves it over steph curry harden toney parker?

I thought Steph Curry should have been in over Tony Parker...and I like Tony Parker. I think the West is hard though. It's only 12 spots and a lot of people deserve to be in. The East however, I think had plenty of guys who shouldn't have made it. Garnett, Bosh and Chandler...not really digging those picks.

I just think I have a big problem with wins and losses being part of the determination. As Chris Webber said, you shouldn't be penalized if you have a terrible GM or your team is rebuilding.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:48 PM   #10
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

tyson= the man!
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:20 AM   #11
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Garnett and Bosh were reaches. Could have seen Lopez in there.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #12
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Garnett and Bosh were reaches. Could have seen Lopez in there.
I agree. Other than his injury, he's pretty much had an excellent season. Arguably the best of any center in the league and certainly better than Garnett.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: