Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 01-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Laker Watch

Who would have thought that meaningless draft pick that LA threw in the Nash trade might actually turn up having some meaning to the future of our team.. LA seems headed on a crash course with the lottery and if they do, we get it.

Currently the Lakers are 12th place in the Western Conference with a record of 17-24.

Tonight's Lakers game is against the Grizzlies who are currently in 4th place in the Western Conference.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #2
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Laker Watch

i laughed really hard when i realized this a few days ago as well after the raptors dynasty beat them.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #3
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Memphis defeats the Lakers 106 -93 tonight

Every loss, gives us a better chance at a good pick.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #4
Sawbucks23
I brick open layups

Sawbucks23 has an OK reputation so far

This season is the best season ever for a Suns fan. I thought that the Lakers' 2013 1st round pick would be worthless but I'm glad we got two 1st round picks for aging Steve Nash. I work with co-workers who are hardcore Lakers fan and one of my co-workers would walk up to me after ever Suns loss and would say "Hey, what happened to your team"? I get it the Suns suck this year. A few weeks ago, he started to shut his mouth and doesn't say a damn word about my Suns anymore. He just looks at me and doesn't say a word. Guess karma is a bitch! PRICELESS!
Sawbucks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #5
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawbucks23
This season is the best season ever for a Suns fan. I thought that the Lakers' 2013 1st round pick would be worthless but I'm glad we got two 1st round picks for aging Steve Nash. I work with co-workers who are hardcore Lakers fan and one of my co-workers would walk up to me after ever Suns loss and would say "Hey, what happened to your team"? I get it the Suns suck this year. A few weeks ago, he started to shut his mouth and doesn't say a damn word about my Suns anymore. He just looks at me and doesn't say a word. Guess karma is a bitch! PRICELESS!

I know right but kinda feels bad for Nash if his career ends this way with the Lakers though. Anyway with way things' been progressing, I hope the suns will be willing to trade multiple assets and build through the draft, bottom up, and come back to burn the west
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #6
Sawbucks23
I brick open layups

Sawbucks23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
I know right but kinda feels bad for Nash if his career ends this way with the Lakers though. Anyway with way things' been progressing, I hope the suns will be willing to trade multiple assets and build through the draft, bottom up, and come back to burn the west

Sounds like a great plan. Lakers would have to wait til coach D'Antioni's contract along with Pau, Kobe, and Nash to expire before they start rebuilding. They also have to trade Dwight for something or he just walks. If they can't find a good deal then let Dwight walk. Who would have thought that Nash would have been better off in New York. I remember when the New York fans were freaking out because it was rumored that New York was going to trade Iman Shumpert for Nash. It does suck for Nash but he's rich and has a hot girlfriend who is like half his age, so you can't feel that bad for him.

Sawbucks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #7
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Lakers have moved up from 12 to 10 in the western conference standings.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:16 AM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Upset the Thunder..
Old 01-31-2013, 01:02 AM   #9
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Upset by Phx!
Old 02-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #10
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Lakers have won 3 in a row, 23-26, 4 games out from the last playoff spot.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:17 PM   #11
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Still in the 10th spot, Lost to BOS but beat CHA.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #12
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Utah (7)
Houston (8)
Portland (9)
Dallas (11)

All teams to watch.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:44 PM   #13
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

I still think that the this pick will turn out A-Ok for us... whats really the problem is getting blown out by 30 twice in three days to the Thunder... What is the draft pick gonna do? Turn the entire thing around?

We need more pieces, need an actual star of somekind.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #14
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
I still think that the this pick will turn out A-Ok for us... whats really the problem is getting blown out by 30 twice in three days to the Thunder... What is the draft pick gonna do? Turn the entire thing around?

We need more pieces, need an actual star of somekind.
I think we're a team full of pieces.. In a perfect world those picks would turn into a star(s). I don't expect us to be completely turned around next year either, but hopefully building in the right direction.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #15
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I think we're a team full of pieces.. In a perfect world those picks would turn into a star(s). I don't expect us to be completely turned around next year either, but hopefully building in the right direction.

Tell you what, I am way happy that we kept Goran Dragic through these past couple years. I have been a fan of his and wanted and waited for him to blow up... its coming. Him I can build around.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: