Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-22-2013, 07:22 AM   #16
PimpinZaZa
I hit open layups

PimpinZaZa has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Holy shit JR haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
JR is one of the few players I don't like in the league. He's so extremely cocky for being a scrub. Knicks need to make him stop tweeting obnoxious tweets.

I agree. He talks a lot of sh*t for somebody with so little game or reputation to back it up! Getting smart and cocky to an opponent after a loss
PimpinZaZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:26 AM   #17
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpinZaZa
I agree. He talks a lot of sh*t for somebody with so little game or reputation to back it up! Getting smart and cocky to an opponent after a loss

He has every right to talk shit if the Knicks blow the opponents out, but this from a losing team's player seems kinda cocky if you ask me.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:29 AM   #18
PimpinZaZa
I hit open layups

PimpinZaZa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
He has every right to talk shit if the Knicks blow the opponents out, but this from a losing team's player seems kinda cocky if you ask me.

Sorry, my sarcasm was a bit subtle, or badly worded! I agree, way too cocky, especially for a bench player with as little game as JR
PimpinZaZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #19
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Entertaining but not v classy
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #20
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It might be childish,cocky or whatever you want to call it.

But it's hilarious
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #21
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNash is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I remember him talking BS about Kobe on twitter. He should really stop acting cocky on twitter all the time.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #22
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if anything this just shows the mental stability of the Knicks. they respond to every insult. first kg. got into melo' s head, now hump into Jr. it's too easy.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #23
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
if anything this just shows the mental stability of the Knicks. they respond to every insult. first kg. got into melo' s head, now hump into Jr. it's too easy.

Well to me this is hardly even an insult, Humphries said the Nets made the Knicks crowd silent, its simply a representation of a good victory. Its nothing like KG humiliating Melo, JR took it that way 'cause he was furious.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #24
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
F*ck you f*ggot. Just say where you live and I'm coming to beat your soft Nets ass.

j/k
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:30 AM   #25
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
F*ck you f*ggot. Just say where you live and I'm coming to beat your soft Nets ass.

j/k
pearl river ny 10965. quickly, I'm making coffee in this frigid weather.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #26
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Please, Nets want Hump gone so badly. Deron probably retweeted this 20 times. When asked about it Billy King said "didn't i trade him yesterday?" JR SOUNDS SO COCKY, is this the first time you've heard of JR Smith? People sound surprised....

Yes, It was an asshole thing of JR to tweet but it was funny. We don't appreciate funny anymore?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #27
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Please, Nets want Hump gone so badly. Deron probably retweeted this 20 times. When asked about it Billy King said "didn't i trade him yesterday?" JR SOUNDS SO COCKY, is this the first time you've heard of JR Smith? People sound surprised....

Yes, It was an asshole thing of JR to tweet but it was funny. We don't appreciate funny anymore?

The reason why Nets give him a big contract is that the contract can be easily used to match up salaries in future trades. The nets have about one and a half season to make a move. We can possibly land Zach Randolph or Paul Milsap.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:25 AM   #28
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
The reason why Nets give him a big contract is that the contract can be easily used to match up salaries in future trades. The nets have about one and a half season to make a move. We can possibly land Zach Randolph or Paul Milsap.
Yes essentially he's a piece to move. LIke a chair. If i insult your chair with a very funny remark, you don't say HEY DON'T INSULT MY CHAIR! YOU HURT ITS FEELINGS! YOU WILL LOWER ITS TRADE IN VALUE.

That's why dissing Hump is ok if it's funny because even Net fans can join in. LIke Jay Z didn't pin this up on the wall.

Last edited by niko : 01-22-2013 at 09:30 AM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:01 AM   #29
KembaWalker
Great young streetballer

KembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this boardKembaWalker is popular on this board

What's with the Knicks and "clowning on" opponents after the loss. First Novak-Robinson, now this
KembaWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #30
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: