Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Why is nobody talking about the Lakers??

what are they... friggin invisible?

zero fanbase?

playing their games in a vacuum and only the stats sites spewing out questionable game summaries??

i totally, totally don't understand it.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:24 AM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why is nobody talking about the Lakers??

Are you blind? Theres like 5-6 Laker threads on the first 3 pages alone...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:25 AM   #3
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:29 AM   #4
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:06 AM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
weird. the total seems closer to "zero" for me.

every NBA thread i see is talking about shot-mechanics, playoff seeding, fascinating behind-the-scenes NBA stuff, excellent team updates, well-reasoned and highly-rational debates, etc, etc....

never NEVER anything about the lakers, kobe, dwight howard, los angeles, steve nash, little ronald artest.... absolutely nothing!

FFS, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE???

b-low, you're living in a godamn vacuum-chamber, son.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:57 AM   #6
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

I hardcore.

I love sarcasm when I just counted and all but 3 threads on the front page have anything to do with anything but the Lakers or Lakers players.

This is why we have team forums.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:58 AM   #7
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

haha
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:03 AM   #8
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter

HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation

How about you go post in your team's forum?
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:16 AM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm glad you brought it up because i was just sitting here this morning thinking that no one is talking about the Lakers at all.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #10
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I'm glad you brought it up because i was just sitting here this morning thinking that no one is talking about the Lakers at all.

People are getting used to the Lakers nowadays, no overreactions anymore.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
People are getting used to the Lakers nowadays, no overreactions anymore.
A couple of weeks i posted a thread (which was taken down) that basically said "why are we supposed to give a **** about the Lakers anymore?" They are a so-so team. They need to fire their coach, bring in someone with a plan, and then change players to fit the new coaches plan. Until they start that process i don't give a **** about them because their run is done. They are starting to remind me of the SA fans screaming WE CAN STILL WIN TITLES. No, you cannot. It's done. If that changes let me know but until then just shut up and reminisce about the past.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #12
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
A couple of weeks i posted a thread (which was taken down) that basically said "why are we supposed to give a **** about the Lakers anymore?" They are a so-so team. They need to fire their coach, bring in someone with a plan, and then change players to fit the new coaches plan. Until they start that process i don't give a **** about them because their run is done. They are starting to remind me of the SA fans screaming WE CAN STILL WIN TITLES. No, you cannot. It's done. If that changes let me know but until then just shut up.

Indeed, seriously the Lakers are the only team that gets this much attention everyday being an under 0.500 team. Whats much to discuss for a scrub team going to lottery?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:40 AM   #13
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Lakers team forum needs to be removed since it already exists here.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #14
nashwade
High School Varsity 12th Man

nashwade has an OK reputation so far

cos the Lakers are not in the NBA
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #15
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i like the lakers
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: