Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-22-2013, 01:29 AM   #1
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster
Default After tonight's loss. A Lakers fan posted this

Quote:
Captain Kirk went so hard on Nash we needed the AND-1 hype man to replace Kerr "OH BABY OH BABY."

Kobe got dominated on BOTH ends by Jimmy Butler

Dwight as Steve Kerr put it best, "an invisible game" straight up ghost....well actually at least a ghost doesn't waste possessions by turning it over on every catch

Pau: Wants to be in the paint? he can't do anything in the paint

Metta: This guys on another planet

Clark: he hasn't been tainted...yet

The bench? Scrubs. Scrubs everywhere.

MikeD: A zero coach...spread the floor and shoot if if you're open. i cud tell the guys that...what else has he brought...what does he even do...what do even pay him for? what is he thinking before he goes to sleep? is he all there? is he trolling us?

Historically bad. Some guy said the NBA should adopt a relegation policy like soccer....After seeing this abomination I agree that this team needs to be relegated to the D League and beyond immediately if TNT/ABC plan on keeping their broadcasts family friendly....the LA Lakers with all their championship banners coming to play at your local high school...cuz what im seeing sure as hell aint nba ball

FKAri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:32 AM   #2
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: After tonight's loss. A Lakers fan posted this

Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:32 AM   #3
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool

Jimmy Butler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe the stringbean bryant

Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #4
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

EPICTALITY!!!!
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #5
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

the last paragraph was amazingly hilarious
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:34 AM   #6
Anaximandro1
High School Varsity 6th Man

Anaximandro1 has an OK reputation so far

Anaximandro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:34 AM   #7
RoundMoundOfReb
CEO of LeBron Family

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
the last paragraph was amazingly hilarious
this
RoundMoundOfReb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:37 AM   #8
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers fans losing it
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:38 AM   #9
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

I agree. I am losing it.
Sincerely,
Laker fan.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:51 AM   #10
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
I agree. I am losing it.
Sincerely,
Laker fan.

TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #11
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
I agree. I am losing it.
Sincerely,
Laker fan.
and I'm loving every bit of it. I hate the Knicks because I'm a nets fan so that's justified. I hate the Lakers because they stole dwight and I dislike kobes ego. if you still believe that at 34 you need to lead the league in fg attempts, there is a major.problem.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #12
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank

Jimmy Butler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe the stringbean bryant

Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #13
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers fans are imploding
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:17 AM   #14
Detroit
H8s Laker Homers!

Detroit has decent reputationDetroit has decent reputation

Quote:
the LA Lakers with all their championship banners coming to play at your local high school...cuz what im seeing sure as hell aint nba ball

That just made my day
Detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #15
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Laker players know they don't have a chance =

Laker fans catching on months later
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: