Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-21-2013, 02:06 AM   #1
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Am i the only one who feels this waaaaaaay

If u get knocked unconcious durin a game and u lose the ball it shouldnt be a fumble. The play is just dead.

And no im not a pats fan and i wasnt goin for them but that one play basically sealed their fate.

It was a scarey hit...but wat do u guys think??? Its not like itll change the game that much....how many times do u see a guy knocked out COLD?? That hit was prolly the biggest hit this year.
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:22 AM   #2
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Am i the only one who feels this waaaaaaay

Yes you are.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:24 AM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

*Fumbles the ball* Fakes injury, profit.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:58 AM   #4
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
*Fumbles the ball* Fakes injury, profit.
and refs can't tell if they are out cold or not and team's medical staff certainly don't have to tell the truth. Either yeah stupid idea that can be abused along with the fact that finley leaned his helmet onto the defenders basically asking for it anyway.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
and refs can't tell if they are out cold or not and team's medical staff certainly don't have to tell the truth. Either yeah stupid idea that can be abused along with the fact that finley leaned his helmet onto the defenders basically asking for it anyway.

u can tell if someone is knocked out cold homie...i dont know what planet u from.lol.....u can tell if someone faking or not....the way ridley fell is a dead give away he got rocked....and knocked out cold...do u watch boxing???????

plus 9 out of 10 times the only way for one to be knocked unconscious is to get hit directly in the head....u think somebody is dumb enuff to get rocked hard in the chest,leg,arm,etc...fake gettin knoccked out and the refs believing that.....i know as soon as ridley got hit he was out cold. i think its a pretty good idea but hey to each its own
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Might be the dumbest idea for football in a while.

I will say though that the scene was an odd one to me. A ton of people mulling about on the field afterward before any signal was made was strange. It also looked like on the replay that he had the ball in his hand right up until it hit his leg.

So would it still have been a fumble if he didn't hit his leg or, if his butt hit the ground first, or is the presumption that he lost control of the ball prior?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:55 PM   #7
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
u can tell if someone is knocked out cold homie...i dont know what planet u from.lol.....u can tell if someone faking or not....the way ridley fell is a dead give away he got rocked....and knocked out cold...do u watch boxing???????

plus 9 out of 10 times the only way for one to be knocked unconscious is to get hit directly in the head....u think somebody is dumb enuff to get rocked hard in the chest,leg,arm,etc...fake gettin knoccked out and the refs believing that.....i know as soon as ridley got hit he was out cold. i think its a pretty good idea but hey to each its own
You really think people who get KOed depends on how they fell to there ground? Exactly how is it not possible to replicate what ridley did when he got KOed? And runners get hit in the head all the ****ing time. And no refs do not know anything about the medical part of football they will just blow the whistle the second they see a football players on the ground not responding. Anyone can pretend to be knocked out.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dumb idea but I will say the rules are stupid. Hits to the head of OL, QB, WR isn't allowed but a RB? Fair game. Another thing is face mask can only happen against defensive players never offensive players for the most part. Pushing off is allowed more if ur a WR less if you're a DB. Everything favors the offense more than defense. Although this play favored the defense but he only fumbled the ball because Pollard helmet hit the top of his. Whatever.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #9
Pacers4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Dumb idea but I will say the rules are stupid. Hits to the head of OL, QB, WR isn't allowed but a RB? Fair game. Another thing is face mask can only happen against defensive players never offensive players for the most part. Pushing off is allowed more if ur a WR less if you're a DB. Everything favors the offense more than defense. Although this play favored the defense but he only fumbled the ball because Pollard helmet hit the top of his. Whatever.
they are but not immediately after catching a ball or they will throw the bs defenseless player flag. Also you could say it was on rinley since he dropped his helmet first allowing pollard to lay him out.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: