Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the white witch

I'm a big fan of old school jrpgs and this game seems to deliver in a big way. Made by Level 5, the guys behind dragon quest 8 and a famous Japanese anime studio took care of the artistic direction. The game looks gorgeous and the gameplay from what I heard is entertaining and a throwback to old school games like Pokemon and chrono trigger. You guys should check it out, it's a PS3 exclusive

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...e-witch-review
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the white witch

I'd be all over this if not for a huge backlog of other games I need to play through. I'll definitely grab this later on when it gets to the $29-$39 range.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #3
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Traded some old crap in and preordered this the other day at the Gamestop down the street. Between this and Fire Emblem I'm definitely going to have my old school jrpg fix.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:39 PM   #4
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sickest game man, so happy to have an old school jrpg with an amazing story
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #5
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Sickest game man, so happy to have an old school jrpg with an amazing story
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:37 AM   #6
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I'd be all over this if not for a huge backlog of other games I need to play through. I'll definitely grab this later on when it gets to the $29-$39 range.

same. first time this game goes on sale, i'm getting it. Probably that and the new DMC which has been getting good reviews
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #7
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

also a big fan of jrpgs but like qwyjibo I have a huge queue of games i'm trying to get through. just wanted to chime in about level 5 though, rogue galaxy and dragon quest 8 definitely tops my list for fave last generation rpgs.

macmac, u ever play persona series? I'm going through them right now and recommend them to any jrpg lovers.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #8
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I will follow that same strategy.....lots of current games to play. I will get it when it gets to $40 or less. I regret not completing Rogue Galaxy....great game.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #9
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm gonna pick this up as soon as I'm finished with Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
macmac, u ever play persona series? I'm going through them right now and recommend them to any jrpg lovers.

I've been really getting into the SMT series lately, Persona 3 was probably the best game I played last year.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #10
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My girlfriend just got me this recently since we both like anime and these JRPG type games.

Love it. I kept talking about it, so I guess she found out what I wanted for my birthday lol...
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: