Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-14-2013, 01:25 AM   #16
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Playoffs GT: Conference Finals

Kap would be this year's Brady.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:32 AM   #17
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Want Pats vs Niners.

Expect Pats vs Niners.

Patriots in a close one. 49ers pull away late for a 13 point win.

fap material. been a 49ers fan my entire life it seems like. born in 83
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:27 AM   #18
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Early spread 49ers are -3 on the road

Easy money risking 5k on the Falcons ML. You know I have to thank stupid NFL fans like the ones on ISH, its because of people like you I get such nice odds on NFL games. 49ers the favorite?

Falcons will take this one.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:34 AM   #19
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Easy money risking 5k on the Falcons ML. You know I have to thank stupid NFL fans like the ones on ISH, its because of people like you I get such nice odds on NFL games. 49ers the favorite?

Falcons will take this one.

Home underdogs...dont bet against them.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:24 AM   #20
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Exactly. When was the last time a starting rookie QB won the superbowl?

Was Tom Brady a rookie in 2001???

Just looked it up, he was basically a rookie in that he didn't see much time his rookie year.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:40 AM   #21
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

No rook QB has ever made it to the Super Bowl, much less win one.

I think...

Big Ben came close. Think he went to the AFC Championship game his rook season. Won it all in his second year. That I do know.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #22
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pats and Falcons.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don't write off the Falcons, their main deficiency was their mental state and they probably are past that.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #24
dazzer87
Great college starter

dazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong waydazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Early spread 49ers are -3 on the road
Patriots are -10

49ers - 3 is believable cause ATl Probably the worst #1 seed in a long time.....BUT PATS -10........
dazzer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #25
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

John Abraham not being 100% is gonna hurt Atlanta. They need his speed to stop Kaepernick's runs. Abraham already re-injured his ankle vs Seattle. I just don't trust Atlanta's defense enough for me to pick them.

Also kind of surprised Pats are 10 point favorites, expected a 4-7 point spread, but I do expect them to win.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #26
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
John Abraham not being 100% is gonna hurt Atlanta. They need his speed to stop Kaepernick's runs. Abraham already re-injured his ankle vs Seattle. I just don't trust Atlanta's defense enough for me to pick them.

Also kind of surprised Pats are 10 point favorites, expected a 4-7 point spread, but I do expect them to win.

I don't think they necessarily need speed but the D-line can't get pushed back and they need to get penetration. 49ers o-line is great and they are monsters at getting a great push, it's what makes the running game so effective for the 49ers. Packers D-line had no chance against the 49ers o-line and there were holes left and right with ample running room for Gore/James/Kaepernick. It's also important for the end to contain the end or atleast seal it off.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #27
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
No rook QB has ever made it to the Super Bowl, much less win one.

I think...

Big Ben came close. Think he went to the AFC Championship game his rook season. Won it all in his second year. That I do know.
someone else went to the AFC championship game in their rookie season. The legend...

Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #28
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
someone else went to the AFC championship game in their rookie season. The legend...

He went there in his second season as well. Sanchez is obviously laughably terrible now, but he actually did play really well in the playoffs.

4-2 playoff record
9 TD's and 3 INT's
60% completion

That's pretty damn good.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #29
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Niners vs Ravens at the Superbowl would be amazing.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #30
dazzer87
Great college starter

dazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong waydazzer87 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Niners vs Ravens at the Superbowl would be amazing.
Yeah if you want to see 9-6 final score.

Niners vs Pats
dazzer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: