Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-07-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Two cast members of PSYCH on USA Network give InsideHoops shoutouts

First, one of the main co-stars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjg4P3OnZ9c

Second, one of the top two stars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLlo6RI-HZw

Last edited by insidehoops : 10-07-2011 at 09:17 AM.
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:12 AM   #2
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Any fans of PSYCH on USA network here? Watch this video

Its as tho he was talking to me!
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:12 AM   #3
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:14 AM   #4
insidehoops
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Its as tho he was talking to me!

He was!

He was speaking right to YOU
Old 10-07-2011, 02:26 AM   #5
catch24
phal5

catch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And hello to you too, Lassy.
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:32 AM   #6
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why did you move this from the OTC?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:44 AM   #7
insidehoops
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Why did you move this from the OTC?

Just to share it with the masses here. I'll move it back to OTC permanently tomorrow
Old 10-07-2011, 02:45 AM   #8
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:05 AM   #9
Maniak
Siobhan Sharpe

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And you are watching insidehoops.com?

That makes little to no sense.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:23 AM   #10
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Lassie!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:32 AM   #11
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

I like Psych and all but the 4-5th character on the best original show on a 4th rate network. Not good ISH.
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:59 AM   #12
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i love me some psych
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:10 AM   #13
insidehoops
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Zaza
I like Psych and all but the 4-5th character on the best original show on a 4th rate network. Not good ISH.

Just posted a second video up top, with one of the two main stars of the show

Last edited by insidehoops : 10-07-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #14
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Just posted a second video up top, with one of the two main stars of the show

go get 'em Guster.
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:05 PM   #15
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Please tell me this is some kind of hipster "ironic" post and you aren't trumpeting this as a "win"...
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: