- In nearly 1/3rd of OKC's games he has scored 0-2 points
- Season high in rebounds is 11
- Has only grabbed double digit rebounds in 2 games
- Has 17 games of 1-5 rebounds
- Has 7 games of 1-3 rebounds
And I get it, there's a lot of teams that would kill to be in OKC's position. They have Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka, Martin, and a lockdown perimeter defender. And you know what? I could probably live with his night in and night out awfulness if I didn't know we didn't have three 1st round picks, Perry Jones, and Jeremy Lamb to package in a trade.
He's good at what he does, but you have to pay attention.
He sets strong screens, boxes out (so even if he doesn't get a rebound himself he prevents the other team from getting it), neutralizes back to the basket play, scares the opponent and brings a toughness and blue collar ethic to his club.