Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #91
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
lol I was the one who picked up Grabner.

Good pick up!
I was going to get him but I'm so overloaded on the RW.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #92
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I couldn't wait. I dropped Erat for Zak Kassian. Some of you guys are pretty keen. Had to take him in a league that values PIM. He's now top line with the Sedins. This will be the steal of the year. Bank it.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #93
hateraid
Is it in you?

I can't believe I'm giftwrapping Staal for jobbers and nobody's biting?!

All I know is I'm killin on the waiver pick ups.

Winnik, Hodgson, Kassian.....
I can't believe these guys went under your radar.
I tried to trade Boyle and Anderson. 2nd best producing D man and fantasy's top goalie. 2 positions hard to fill and everyone passed

Goals and assists seemed to be overvalued here. This is why I'll win this pool
Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #94
hateraid
Is it in you?

Brujesino my boy. Koivu for Shatenkirk?

Do it

Koivu is top line wit Parise and Heatley
Old 01-31-2013, 10:58 AM   #95
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid

Do it

Where ya at homeboy?

I want to see some trades! Why are all you guys gun shy?
Old 02-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #96
hateraid
Is it in you?

I'm pullin my goalies this week. I got his wrapped up. Need a big game out of Weber
Old 02-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #97
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Do it

I have no idea man.

What does everyone else think of that trade since i dont know shit about hockey.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #98
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I have no idea man.

What does everyone else think of that trade since i dont know shit about hockey.

Miko Koivu
- more points
- top liner with point producing line mates (Parise and Heatley)
- On a Stanley favorite team

Kevin Shattenkirk
- utility points

It's like trading Carmelo Anthony for Serge Ibaka in fantasy
Old 02-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #99
hateraid
Is it in you?

Sheen you lucky bastage. I drop the ball for one day. Good thing my line-up is so dominant I can make it back in a day
Old 02-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #100
hateraid
Is it in you?

Trovez, what was with the Tim Thomas pick? That was strictly contract related. Thomas has already commited to sitting out the year. Victor Fasth was there for the taking
Old 02-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #101
hateraid
Is it in you?

LamarOdom, check the trade proposal!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #102
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

computer went down... finally got a new one.

can't be losing any matchups to a flyers fan with malkin on his fantasy team
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #103
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
computer went down... finally got a new one.

can't be losing any matchups to a flyers fan with malkin on his fantasy team

I have no Flyers as well

But you need to get rid of one of your goalies bro! You're never gonna catch up on points with 4 goalies and 2 on the same team!
Old 02-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #104
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Quote:
I have no Flyers as well

But you need to get rid of one of your goalies bro! You're never gonna catch up on points with 4 goalies and 2 on the same team!

damnit. i really really really like harding. im playing this stuff too much as a fan of guys i like. time to cut him loose.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:21 PM   #105
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

kessel finally gets it going ... against my own goalie
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: