Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-31-2012, 11:04 PM   #16
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
im down. sign me up. let me enjoy my final hours of xxx.

BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:08 PM   #17
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
The point is that fapping causes fatigueness. I know every night I fap and the next morning I have to get up for work, I feel noticeably more tired than if I hadn't fapped the night before. This is why most people have sex Friday night as studies show. They need the energy for the working week. What you experienced was most likely a coincidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
Its for a good cause, man. For me, fapping directly brings about stress, sleepiness/laziness, hunger, buncha unproductiveness. When I've gone on good stretches without fapping I feel like superman.

Hmm, maybe I'm different. When I'm not fapping it usually means I'm contemplating on things too much. Things that are non-sex related, depressing things like my job, my income, etc. Usually when I'm active, fapping is a part of that activity.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:09 PM   #18
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Im in. Im already on a streak of a little over two years.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:29 PM   #19
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
Its for a good cause, man. For me, fapping directly brings about stress, sleepiness/laziness, hunger, buncha unproductiveness. When I've gone on good stretches without fapping I feel like superman.

For me it brought hunger, sleep, laziness, etc. Without it sometime I control myself, and I find my sex drive much higher with my girl. So it'll be a better thing.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 01:07 AM   #20
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Call me a Rain-Dancin' Dr. Doolittle Squanto Desert Jungle nikka Crazy Savage Irrational DogmatiC Cook, but I SWEAR that

after I didn't fap for10 days..

my baby cousins literally shove their way past the other relatives to play with me and or sit on my lap and stare at my skin
whenever I play with dogs they literaly obey me (never had a dog don't know anythng abut the stuff cesar milan offers)
got really close to a squirrel the other day no problem it didn't move or be anything
people of all types seem to initiate more talk with me EXCEPT for masculine looking dudes who are sorta defensive (dead serious)

Maybe it's a palcebo effect.. but whatevs. It's one I'm willing to take.

Not only am I not going to not fap this year. Iam also going to
- take 5 minute ice cold showers daily
- be AS genuine and nice as possible to as many people as I nkow irl without being a creep. go out of my way to help others out, say something kind, help otheres network, challenge people to be their best, make friends, volunteer at soup kitchens etc. without being one of those goody two shoe *******s who brag about how generous they are.
- train extra hard for December
- work more, play more, stop spending time with scoundrels and scallywags.
- get rid of all the trash at my place that I don't need and live a minimalist type lifestyle
- aim to meditate 20 minutes 2X a day and sleep 4-6 hours
- allow myself to eat only 3-5 hours a day in the late afternoon/evening with lots of dark leafy greens, egg whites, almonds, cruiferous veggies, sweet potatoes, veggie proteis makin the bulk of it.

These are the lifestyle habits that lead to V.I.T.A..L.I.T.Y, which is something I want to attain and help others attain.

There are four other principles but thsoe will come later.

Just feeling good, feeling lively, having a high libido, eeling youthful, hiking, diggin nature, breathing, dancing, expressing yourself, laffin, bein comfortable with errbody all that stuff.

good luck guys!

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 01-01-2013 at 01:09 AM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #21
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Call me a Rain-Dancin' Dr. Doolittle Squanto Desert Jungle nikka Crazy Savage Irrational DogmatiC Cook, but I SWEAR that

my baby cousins literally shove their way past the other relatives to play with me and or sit on my lap and stare at my skin
whenever I play with dogs they literaly obey me (never had a dog don't know anythng abut the stuff cesar milan offers)
got really close to a squirrel the other day no problem it didn't move or be anything
people of all types seem to initiate more talk with me EXCEPT for masculine looking dudes who are sorta defensive (dead serious)

- be AS genuine and nice as possible to as many people as I nkow irl without being a creep. go out of my way to help others out, say something kind, help otheres network, challenge people to be their best, make friends, volunteer at soup kitchens etc. without being one of those goody two shoe *******s who brag about how generous they are.
- get rid of all the trash at my place that I don't need and live a minimalist type lifestyle
- allow myself to eat only 3-5 hours a day in the late afternoon/evening with lots of dark leafy greens, egg whites, almonds, cruiferous veggies, sweet potatoes, veggie proteis makin the bulk of it.

These are the lifestyle habits that lead to V.I.T.A..L.I.T.Y, which is something I want to attain and help others attain.

Just feeling good, feeling lively, having a high libido, eeling youthful, hiking, diggin nature, breathing, dancing, expressing yourself, laffin, bein comfortable with errbody all that stuff.

good luck guys!
Hell, i'd give up fapping if it meant I could get close to squirrels.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:32 AM   #22
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

No M@sturbation until Valentines Day.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #23
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

^ That's sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

got really close to a squirrel the other day no problem it didn't move or be anythingo

good luck guys!

Damn, and all that because of not fapping. You going on the Warrior Diet, J$? Post about it in the Fit-Club, man! Just revived it.

I'm tempted to join. Will do my best not to fap while I contemplate on this possible journey.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #24
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
LMAO
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #25
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

Im down for the no beat off challenge of the new year.

Theres no doubt in my mind that mastabating makes you melancholic, tentative, passive etc. It does a lot to your psychological make up, the way you perceive and interpret things.. and a lot of the people that are saying it doesn't matter never tried it I bet.

But it just feels so darn good.

But alas, it must be stopped. To 2013 and to highly minimized mastrbating habits. Man up and learn some discipline bitches.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #26
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Men who *********e more than 5 times a week in their 20's are 33%
less likely to develop the most aggressive form of prostate cancer later in
life. A 2003 study by Graham Giles at the Cancer Council of Victoria in
Melbourne Australia found that the ejaculate helps to "flush" or rid the
male body of carcinogens.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #27
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
Im down for the no beat off challenge of the new year.

Theres no doubt in my mind that mastabating makes you melancholic, tentative, passive etc. It does a lot to your psychological make up, the way you perceive and interpret things.. and a lot of the people that are saying it doesn't matter never tried it I bet.

But it just feels so darn good.

But alas, it must be stopped. To 2013 and to highly minimized mastrbating habits. Man up and learn some discipline bitches.

fail.

fapping brings pleasure.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #28
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Spent NYE with my girlfriend and her parents, so anything sexual was off limits. Once I got home I was out of this challenge by 3am lol. Maybe next year
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:59 PM   #29
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

My dick is calling my name like right now. Only 13 hours into the new year, ****.

Forget 2013, can I last 13 hours ...
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:04 PM   #30
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Spent NYE with my girlfriend and her parents, so anything sexual was off limits. Once I got home I was out of this challenge by 3am lol. Maybe next year

what you mean out of challenge?

sex is ok.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: