Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #16
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Remember when we all ripped on the J Kidd signing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Would still much rather have made a move for Kyle Lowry.
That wouldnt have been bad but that guy is just too freakn prone... He is always hurt.

But yeah how this team has such a great record with only 2 dynamic players is amazing.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #17
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Would still much rather have made a move for Kyle Lowry.

Let the church say Amen!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He needs more of a mid-range game and better passing abilities so that he can play with more finesse, and maybe that could help his dismal shooting.

Kyle Lowry's style of play will always have him injured.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
He needs more of a mid-range game and better passing abilities so that he can play with more finesse, and maybe that could help his dismal shooting.

Kyle Lowry's style of play will always have him injured.

Dismal shooting? He shoots the same % Kidd shoots from the field. and as far as passing, he gets 6 apg and that's only down because his minutes decrease after he got injured. He splits time with Calderon (I got League Pass now and a 3 year old...I watch a little of everybody )
Old 01-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #20
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Dismal shooting? He shoots the same % Kidd shoots from the field. and as far as passing, he gets 6 apg and that's only down because his minutes decrease after he got injured. He splits time with Calderon (I got League Pass now and a 3 year old...I watch a little of everybody )
I think he's talking about Shump...
Old 01-07-2013, 01:33 PM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I think he's talking about Shump...
Oh ok...my bad
Old 01-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Kidd takes about 5-6 shots a game, mainly just threes at this point, but why compare him to Kidd, that only cements my point.

Lowry cant shoot.

http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Kyle%20Lowry

His scoring comes primarily from in the paint, the kid has no midrange game whatsoever.

I'm not impressed with the 6 assists, even calderon get get 10 and average the same scoring as Lowry.

He's not even the best pg on his team.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Kidd takes about 5-6 shots a game, mainly just threes at this point, but why compare him to Kidd, that only cements my point.

Lowry cant shoot.

http://www.hoopdata.com/player.aspx?name=Kyle%20Lowry

His scoring comes primarily from in the paint, the kid has no midrange game whatsoever.

I'm not impressed with the 6 assists, even calderon get get 10 and average the same scoring as Lowry.

He's not even the best pg on his team.
You're completely buggin on this one. Kyle Lowry is a problem! He's one of the few guys I admit I was wrong on. I was a Villanova fan when he was there and I never thought he would become a solid starter. He's past solid starter. He's one of the bes defenders in the league at the PG position. He can run a half court offense. He's good on the break. His 3 point shooting isn't bad at 36%. If I woke up and found out we traded Felton for Lowry, I'd be overjoyed
Old 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #24
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

I wouldn't, he's the same player, and he's made of glass.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #25
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Knickcity I have no idea who you are comparing Lowry to but Lowry is a DYNAMIC player. That guy is box office. I'm not saying he's elite but if you watched him Toronto man he was the only player their worth watching and they didnt play bad.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: