Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #46
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISHiots! How would you like to draft a nation-state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Haha, I tried to get in on my Anti Hero account and got denied.. Got in with Dirtbag though!
Holy Shit.. thats right, AirHero is a Dirtbag!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #47
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I don't think you understand the concept of how the game works.
I don't think you don't understand understand, so...
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #48
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
song of fire and ice novels. I read the first one my freshman year, started the second one but semester ended so I had to turn it in and never went back.

till now.
Dude you need to get on that, STAT... A BSG fan will love the world of Westeros and Co.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #49
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Even tho i was dead tired when we finished that draft.. I enjoyed it.. I wouldnt mind doing it again with a heap of people and one team instead of five..haha.. I definitely learned a lot from it.

I think we should open it up though, Start from Aegons conquest of Westeros. We would get a bunch of other awesome people. The Blackfyre rebellion, nine penny kings, smiling knight etc.. There's enough wiki that we could still get a sense of the people.. but not enough wiki/grrm writting that some people might get wasted.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #50
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Holy Shit.. thats right, AirHero is a Dirtbag!
You just remembered?
Old 12-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #51
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Dude you need to get on that, STAT... A BSG fan will love the world of Westeros and Co.
I really enjoyed the first one, and the first few chapters of the second one. I just never went back too it. Partially because I hate starting series that haven't ended yet, because I'm not a patient person. And two books at least at the pace he writes is a ****ing long ass time to wait.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #52
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Quote:
You just remembered?
I keep forgetting its you..lol... I have always held DirtBag in high regard so its never been surprising.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #53
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Quote:
I really enjoyed the first one, and the first few chapters of the second one. I just never went back too it. Partially because I hate starting series that haven't ended yet, because I'm not a patient person. And two books at least at the pace he writes is a ****ing long ass time to wait.
Well if its any consolation there are 5 books currently in the series and they are like 5000 pages combined, not to mention the egg and dunk book. And The Winds of Winter shouldnt be that long of a wait, considering that you have a ways to go reading wise. Plus after your done with the books youll have the television show to catch up on as well, about 3 seasons by that point.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #54
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im in to draft if there are spots left.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #55
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
For you? We will certainly make room.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #56
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
When I read that you took Mexico I was like

All the good countries were gone, Iraq was the only one drafted after me.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #57
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
With you, we only need 3 more for our goal of 10!
Old 12-28-2012, 06:58 PM   #58
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Quote:
With you, we only need 3 more for our goal of 10!
Will 10 be better than a more manageable 8?
Old 12-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #59
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sign me up for this shit

Last edited by blablabla : 12-28-2012 at 07:31 PM.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #60
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

No name dropping blablabla
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: