Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-13-2012, 12:47 AM   #16
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Derrick Rose running.

Probably running away from that ******* pauk.
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:46 AM   #17
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
Damn Adrian Peterson really is the freak of all freaks.

How long did it take him to come back. There are obviously degrees of damage done too, anyone know about Rubios recovery time?

Shumpert is due back in January and is doing light cutting and jumping according to this. Shumpert did his not long after Rose from memory.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...January_Return
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:56 AM   #18
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
The fool is still limping.

He's always had a bit of a slight hitch/waddle in his step.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #19
WesWelkerACL
Kids at the park dunk on me

WesWelkerACL has no real reputation yet.

He looks fine. I didn't really run until around six months after I had my surgery, not because I couldn't, just because I had no reason to. But in this day and age I'm confident he'll come back the same, and even Adrian Peterson's surgery-leg is still a lot smaller than the other one. It happens. But he'll come back the same, I play sports on mine all the time now and don't even notice it.
WesWelkerACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:28 AM   #20
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Why do you care so much about Rose coming back? You're a Laker fan
future laker PG candidate.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:31 AM   #21
Rolando
Good High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation

He doesn't look too bad but certainly far from playing. It look to me like he was focusing on maintaining good form and not so much going for top speed.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:32 AM   #22
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

League aint the same without D. Rose.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:29 AM   #23
stax
Mooooooooooose

stax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
I wouldn't say it's limping, but he's definitely running with an unusual style, I'd bet that's not how he ran when he jogged before.

His style looked okay to me (not that I'm exactly a top athlete), standard forefoot strike.
stax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:36 AM   #24
hon
DURAS

hon has decent reputation

We need more...
hon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:07 AM   #25
pnyozzzoo
Great young streetballer

pnyozzzoo has decent reputation

Rose got Crazy hops man, I hope he can come back with it. Haven't seen a PG play above the rim like him before. (maybe Franchise, but let's hope Rose wont be short lived like him)
pnyozzzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:42 AM   #26
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
future laker PG candidate.

You are dreaming if you think the Laker's are going to get a hold of hometown boy Derrick : The guy would want no part of the hollywood show, he will be a Bull for life. Lakers would be wasting their time, I'm sure Lakers can fleece some other team of their star player...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #27
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

lol @ top comment

Anyways, damn i miss Rose.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #28
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnyozzzoo
Rose got Crazy hops man, I hope he can come back with it. Haven't seen a PG play above the rim like him before. (maybe Franchise, but let's hope Rose wont be short lived like him)

Robert Pack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyNKYB_CZUE)
John Wall
Russell Westbrook
Steve Francis
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #29
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

top comment!
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #30
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

saw the top comment "Probably running away from that ******* pauk."
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: